I was very displeased with the staff on this resort. Now do not get me wrong the resort and beach are very beautiful, but the staff was racist and also very rude. If you are not a White American, German or Spanish speaking individual you are treated as if you are some type of outcast. Basically none of the staff spoke any kind of English at all. When they were able to communicate (because I do speak some spanish) the staff then provided incorrect information (regarding reservations that were or were not needed for restaurants that are on resort premises) and were very rude. This resort is huge and includes 4 different places were you can stay (Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa , Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa and The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium. I was advised that this resort has on premises transportation due to it's enormous size that is supposed to run every 20 minutes to pick you up and take you to your destinations. Well this transportation only catered to you if you were not dark in skin color (if you get my drift). My family and I literally waited for more thena half hour for transportation. Many empty vehicles flew right by us or would ride past us, and visibly stop right infront of a non dark skin individual to to offer a ride. The Loft was nice, but has many small bugs all over the place & the bed was very hard and uncomfortable for my spouse and I. The restaurants (that we had access to) were nice, but again the staff was rude. And on top of that I then became sick from what I did eat. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone who is looking for quality service or looking to be treated fairly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana