Well for starters our trio didn't get off to a good start!! When we arrived at airport the airlines denied boarding of my BF due to he had a Passport card Not a passport book so he was not able to go with us : ( luckily my parents were on this trip and he told me to just go with them ... So a sad start for what was going to be our summer getaway ...The flight was 4 hrs. & it severed a hot meal and even champagne .. We got into the hotel around 10pm only place to eat was the sports bar and they had plenty of food to choose from.
When I got to my room it was beautiful there were flower pedals all over everything just made the being alone thing more sad for me tho... I agree with several other post I have read tho about the Air conditioning it Sucks~ and their excuse is we're working on it~ thank god my fan worked on just low tho cuz it kept what air I did get circulating . The restaurants food was Ok by no means do u go hungry.. Just wished they offered better desserts they were abit dull tasting... Met a few couples on the plane from Cincinnati and that made trip awesome at least they spoke English because 90% there didn't !! Even the other guest there all spike foreign . The circus show was good my dad and I went every night they are good but like someone else said -don't expect Las Vegas entertainment . The drink that mostly several drank was called a Maimi Vice : ) very tastie. The beach was one of the most beautiful beaches I have been too. They offer a shopping trip we took it ~ was disappointed WE thought we were going shopping But the take you to this 1 shop that this lady runs and you are there for 2 hrs it sells a lot of jewelry Nice jewelry and cigars.. Come to find out that the hotel offered a shopping trip to mall we wished we would have done instead. We did do 1 excursion for a whole day the safari one which was Awesome Loved it!! Others did the dune buggy trip which they said was fun too. Just a heads up we did leave our towels by the pool one day and 1 was stolen the hotel was going to charge us 15.$ but spoke to manager and they said do not leave your towel- all in all was a nice trip weather was nice ~ rained the last day almost all day... But was well worth the money we spent Just Hoping Vacation Express offers a return trip to my BF sense he didn't get to go and got nothing for his money so we can do this trip together~ oh I did learn 1 word in Spanish Yellow~ it Means ICE cuz they never put ice in their soda pop drinks -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana