What a great week, went to the Grand Palladium Palace from Aug 11 to the 18th, and had a wonderful time. Beautiful beaches, great food and our rooms (Block 93) were right around the corner from the beach and pool. We booked 2 rooms as we were a family of 4 ( 3adt and 1 teen) and our rooms were across from eachother which was great.
The rooms are spacious and clean. Really nothing to complain about. The only comment is that the WIFI in the lobby even though it was free; did not work really well, it was difficult to connect. The nightly shows were Ok, nothing to write home about.
The staff is not fully bilingual and unless you speak some spanish, you will have a hard time communicating, a translation dictionary will be very handy. All in all a wonderful vacation. Will recommend this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana