I have been to 7 different resorts in the Dominican and the rooms here were outdated and in some real bad need of upgrading. The food in the buffet made you dream of Mac Donald's..There is no room service which sucks late night.The English language is unheard of so makes it hard to ask for help. The folks that do like and enjoy are the ones lucky enough to upgrade to the new room and are costly. I was disappointed here and was there for 2 weeks. I have alot more unkindly things to say but if this does not sway you then enjoy and bring lots of money for the upgraded rooms. Also sleeping at night is hard due to kids screaming in the halls why they are up don't know and the door slamming and couples fighting in the hallways also makes it hard. And the AC sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana