Going to Punta Cama from April 13 - 19 was a first for my husband and myself. After reading quite a few reviews of this hotel on tripadvisor we did have a positive attitude that we booked the right place. We were extremely happy with everything. When we first arrived all I kept reminding myself was to get a room in Villas 81, 82 or 91 and what a pleasant surprise when we were given the cards to our room 9108 - it was perfect. balcony facing the beach - waking up to palm trees and the white sand and turquoise waters every morning, it was just delighful.
The food was good, not great. The staff were delightful. Luz, who took care of our room was the best. Every request we made was taken care of immediately. We both give a shout out to Isreal one of the waiters - MEOW from Harry Potter :-)
No complaints - only fond memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana