We have spent 2 weeks at GP Palace. It was our first trip to DR.
Hotel was really nice. Beach was excellent with a lot of space and beautiful palm trees.
The food was very good and selection at buffet was good (breakfast & dinner). There was different theme-dinner each day. We didn't try theme restaurants. Durring lunch we ate at open air retaurant - close to the beach and it was nice.
Service was also very good, bartenders, waiter were very attended. Night entertaiments were interesting and professional.
The Palace section was more quiet then others what we preferred, because we don't like crowd.
We didn't try the pools because we are 'beach' people.
The only negative was the room. The was musty smell in the room, maybe because we have the gronud floor. But when you turn the air condition on it's ok.
Few times in the afternoon the was lack of hot water.
But generally I would recommend going there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana