Me and a group of friends travelled in Dec 13 for my 30th. The hotel was definitely not what we expected. firstly we didn't know that it was two hotels in one, the Tropical side of the hotel is much nicer than the Cooctel side. The hotels grounds are beautiful but you are kinda left wishing the rooms were as nice. the first room on the Cocotel side was disgusting and smelt really bad, we were told by our REP (Grammy) that this was humidity, wrong as the other rooms didn't smell this way. the others room were worst however but not smelly, we were finally transferred after 4 days of moaning at Grammy.
Warning** you can find yourself playing russian roulette with the electric socket in your room to iron your cloths, but they sent someone to to shave the iron plug to fit into the socket, it still sparked when you used it but hey you are playing russian roulette.
The food was cold, basic and a microwave was rarely available, I didn't really feel I got a taste of Dominican Republic traditional food.
Oh and by the way the hotel was full of old people (no offense old folk) full stop and to top that off they were the kind of old people who thought it was ok to wear shirts and little underpants to dinner, so not only was the food cold and boring but your eyes were sore from some of the old attractions that found it too tiering to put cloths on to come to dinner.
But anyway the staff are beautiful and lovely, we loved Edwin and the specials he made (Best Drink) and Juan and chocohito was lovely. I definitely recommend a trip to Hard rock Cafe it is a beautiful place and has some life. We had a lovely Taxi driver (Fosforito) that took us everywhere we wanted to go and at a great price. Don't stay in the hotel if you are traveling to Dominican republic, it's so beautiful and full of culture and the Serenis hotel don't show much of it apart from the watered down versions to attract older people, and the music the hotel played made me want to stick my finger in the electric socket or pray my plane landed on the beach (Depressing) as I said not a hotel for lively young people.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort