We just came back a week ago from our 11 day trip to the Sirenis Cocotal. The resort in itself is good value for the money. The food is good. No need to book the restaurants though. we found the food was better at the buffet. The staff is friendly, but speaks very limited English. Don't go to the promotional breakfast where they want to sell you a 25 year membership for more than $ 10000 and promise lower rates. We did this and found it to be a very unpleasant experience. We went running along the beach and were threatened with machetes. The Sirenis security didn't do anything about it nor let us call the tourist police. They seem to have swept it under the rug. There are two yellow signs marking the hotel limits on each respective side of the beach. That's where you can be safe. Tours: We booked the Santo Domingo tour with Luna Tours and LOVED it. We do NOT recommend the Catamaran Snorkeling tour unless you want to party and not snorkel. There is also a public bus outside the resort to Higuey and we were told by other travelers that it was worth the trip, safe and cheap.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort