i just returned from cocotal beach resort and had mixed feelings, its definitely a three star resort where sometimes u get great service and sometimes they leave you wondering if you really paid for it or not. Lets start with the general manager, he was great if you had any special requests he was all up for it to make it happen, the ride from the airport to the resort was almost an hour, conexion tour and travels are greatly recommended, the check in process was easy and smooth, we booked a ocena view and got k106, 107 rooms which had the best view, the resort itself is beautiful and huge, the grounds are well maintained, the biggest thing was that you have to know spanish in order to get some service becuase sometimes when the server knew english they pretended that they didnt and acted like they didnt understand a word. The tourist were from all over the world, so they have to know english in order to survive, when it comes to food, it was pretty much same everytime. had a great experience with the photographers, they were very nice and accomodating. the resort have a nice water park so if you are going with kids greatly recommended but should take a half day pass which is for 4 hours, the park is not too big to spend more than four hours, they have five rides and kiddie pools and most of the time its empty so u dont have to wait in line.over all a nice experience and would definitely recommend if you are not that high maintainance.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort