Spent a week from 26 feb to 5 march at this small but wonderful resort and would recommend it to anybody who wants to relax and not wast to much time getting from one place to another: beach, lounge, buffet and restaurant are all within 5 min walking distance.
Good points: Size or resort, excellent staff and services, beach(walks up to 1hr each direction), pools, la carte restaurants and grounds upkeep.
Bad points: Never ending activity hounding, lack of sufficient tanning chairs, no free internet, no coffee before 09h00 at bar and children( to a certain point).
So So points: Rooms, buffet, 50 min bus to resort from airport and nigntly entertainement shows
Overall, an excellent experience with a great beach and resort staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort