Spent a week from 26 feb to 5 march at this small but wonderful resort and would recommend it to anybody who wants to relax and not wast to much time getting from one place to another: beach, lounge, buffet and restaurant are all within 5 min walking distance.
Good points: Size or resort, excellent staff and services, beach(walks up to 1hr each direction), pools, la carte restaurants and grounds upkeep.
Bad points: Never ending activity hounding, lack of sufficient tanning chairs, no free internet, no coffee before 09h00 at bar and children( to a certain point).
So So points: Rooms, buffet, 50 min bus to resort from airport and nigntly entertainement shows
Overall, an excellent experience with a great beach and resort staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort