My husband and I have just spent a wonderful two week stay here. We were slightly overwhelmed by the size of the complex as it is much larger than other hotels we have stayed at. The staff (approx. 800), caring for at least 2000 holidaymakers did an amazing job. The food was lovely and we weren't too disappointed not to visit all the gourmet restaurants. We can't praise them highly enough for their care, kindness and ability not to laugh too hard at our attempts to speak Spanish (more of which later!).
Despite the size of the complex we never failed to find a lovely quiet corner to sit and relax if we needed it; either by the pools or on the beach. The groundsmen have done an absolutely wonderful job in maintaining the beautiful grounds and gardens.
Special thanks must go to Franklin on the front desk, Ana Jissel and Ana in the Macao restaurant, Jency and Francisco at the pool bar, the SUPERB Animacion Super! Banana, Black Berry, Ping Pong and Tony Montana (the best Spanish teacher in the world!).
Must do's include the Monster Truck trip, the Catamaran to Saona, Bavaro Splash (Snorkel, Snuba and Speedboat) and the Horse Riding.
We made many friends from America and Canada - hi Brittany and Dave, Cupcake, Tony, Greg, Tim and Karen, Antoinette and Patrick plus a few crazy guys over for a wedding...32!
Had a wonderful time, the hotel had been visited before by some of my work colleagues and we are glad we took their advice and came here.
On a less positive note, the only downside to the holiday was being 'pestered' by the concierges to go for VIP breakfast/dinner. It was nice to see the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze rooms but we didn't travel all that way to spend all our time and money on oour room; if however you are the sort of person who is interested in that kind of thing then go ahead but be prepared for it taking up at least half a day of your holiday.
Hasta luego and (especially for Tony Montana), Mi esposo esta muy borracho!
See you all again
Ali and Phil Wray
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort