A very nice resort with wonderful gardens and good facilities. The rooms were spacious and clean. The BEACH was amazing with the natural palm tree forest. It was great to make long walks on the both sides as there were no near hotels. The all inclusive was pretty good - a lot of choices.
The spa center was also good with the tangentor and the massages they offered.
It's wonderful place to relax, but if you want fun, night life it's better to go to Bavaro.
I can recommend two excursions - Santo Domingo and the grand trucks. It's worth traveling around the island - you may experience the real life on this part of the island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort