I traveled from 1/11-18 with my daughter. Resort itself is very nice, super clean and the gardens spectacular. The staff all very friendly and provide good service. The al a carte meals at the Steakhouse and Jade Japanese were very good. BBQ on the beach was above average. The buffet needs work. I lived on chicken, pork and egg omlets all week. My daughter who has a glutin problem really had a difficult time finding something to eat. Lots of bread and lots of fruit (if you know what it is). The veggie dishes left much to be desired...yuck. I'll have to say if the weather was better, I might be inclined to go up one notch on the rating, but 2 days of sun out of 7 was very disappointing. The beds were comfortable, but the pillows were like little lumps of cotton. I don't think I would go back mostly because of the food, but also the weather could have been better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort