Me and my partner stayed at the sirenis from Aug 25th till 8th sept we just missed Hurricane Irene but from the day we landed till we came home the weather was scorching hot above 30 degrees everyday.How can anybody complain about this hotel we were in C block just 5 min walk to the beach and 2 mins the pools they are cleaned everyday with lovely swans made from towels as you enter ya rooms fab!! food was lovely plenty to choose from each night try the mexican & steakhouse they great.The dominican people are so freindly and you strike a great personality with them you do get hassle from concierge but just say NO!! and they get the message.There is only one problem though and i hate it. IM BACK HOME. so dont listen to bad reveiews this place is fantastic value for money and if we cant find anywhere next year then we will be back for sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort