“Party time!”

Ocean Adventures - Sailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A true and unique sailing experience that combines a comfortable catamaran cruise with fun water activities. Snorkel in an unspoiled reef, discover the natural pool, a protected sand bank where in chest deep water you will enjoy the most spectacular ocean view of the area. You will experience outstanding animation on board and a private beach for a chill out, lunch with an unforgettable ambiance. Only for adults.
Manson Iowa USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Party time!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They took us to an excellent area for snorkeling! Loved it! The crew was very accommodating and extremely friendly and fun. I coud have gone on this trip every day of our 7 day stay!

Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“SO MUCH FUN!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I just returned from a 5 day visit to Punta Cana with two of my best friends, and Sailing Adventure was absolutely the highlight of our trip! We were so impressed with Edwin as our guide - he was so much fun!! He kept us entertained and excited the entire time, and was the most polite and professional of all the employees on the boat. We can't say enough about what an amazing job he did...thank you Edwin!!! We have already booked another trip for June of this year, and we can't wait to get back on the catamaran!!!
Thanks again, we had a blast :-)

Charlotte NC
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great fun, wish it lasted longer”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We booked this trip even though we had already been on a snorkeling trip earlier in the week to Saona Island. The catamaran was large, good thing as there are a lot of people on it. The snorkeling was great, even better than at Saona Island. They give you some "bread" fish food to attract the fish. After snorkeling they take you to a "natural pool" where you will play pool games etc. I would prefer to have had more time snorkeling and skip the pool time. The staff of the boat was great, very energetic and good at getting the group up and dancing. The drinks were good as well. Lunch at the asian restaurant was better than expected and a nice change from the Hotel buffet. It was a bit pricey for a half day snorkeling trip but we did have a great time!

Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“We had a blast”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

4 of us- my husband and I and another couple did this.
Our age- 40's/50's
Our swim level- 1 of us a great swimmer and 3 not so good.
The water was pretty rough the day we went out and all 4 of us attempted to snorkel but only one of us stayed in the water. The one snorkeling saw lots of fish and even an octopus. The other 3 went back to the boat and were entertained by the staff on the ship.
They served mixed drinks and beer on board and sandwiches.
After snorkeling, we went to a sandbar and played basketball in the water.
Then, the staff taught us a dance and took us to a private beach for a lovely lunch.
We loved the food!! Actually some of the best food we had on this trip and the best day of our trip.
Thank you Sailing Adventures!!!

Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun Experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first time down south and I was PUMPED to go snorkelling in tropical waters. I told our hotel's excursion booker that I wanted a snorkelling excursion and he recommended this one. I did REALLY enjoy it, my only issue is that I would have preferred an excursion that was more snorkelling-focused.

Danny was our main host/guide for the catamaran tour and he was high-energy, really friendly and lots of fun. Top-notch staff. The boat was huge, the drinks were constantly flowing, and it was a nice, adults-only day. The reef is stunning and the guides released food crumbs to lure the fish. You can sign a waiver to not have to wear a life vest (which I did, and if you can swim well, I recommend doing). They took lots of pictures of me with my waterproof camera, which was really sweet. Just would have loved more time on the reef. After that you go to a big natural sandbar to play a game, drink, and hang out in the water. It was really fun and secluded from other people. Then we went back to the beach to have a late lunch.

Would recommend it if you like an action-filled day and only want to snorkel a little bit.