“We had a blast”

Ocean Adventures - Sailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A true and unique sailing experience that combines a comfortable catamaran cruise with fun water activities. Snorkel in an unspoiled reef, discover the natural pool, a protected sand bank where in chest deep water you will enjoy the most spectacular ocean view of the area. You will experience outstanding animation on board and a private beach for a chill out, lunch with an unforgettable ambiance. Only for adults.
Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“We had a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

4 of us- my husband and I and another couple did this.
Our age- 40's/50's
Our swim level- 1 of us a great swimmer and 3 not so good.
The water was pretty rough the day we went out and all 4 of us attempted to snorkel but only one of us stayed in the water. The one snorkeling saw lots of fish and even an octopus. The other 3 went back to the boat and were entertained by the staff on the ship.
They served mixed drinks and beer on board and sandwiches.
After snorkeling, we went to a sandbar and played basketball in the water.
Then, the staff taught us a dance and took us to a private beach for a lovely lunch.
We loved the food!! Actually some of the best food we had on this trip and the best day of our trip.
Thank you Sailing Adventures!!!

Visited March 2013

Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first time down south and I was PUMPED to go snorkelling in tropical waters. I told our hotel's excursion booker that I wanted a snorkelling excursion and he recommended this one. I did REALLY enjoy it, my only issue is that I would have preferred an excursion that was more snorkelling-focused.

Danny was our main host/guide for the catamaran tour and he was high-energy, really friendly and lots of fun. Top-notch staff. The boat was huge, the drinks were constantly flowing, and it was a nice, adults-only day. The reef is stunning and the guides released food crumbs to lure the fish. You can sign a waiver to not have to wear a life vest (which I did, and if you can swim well, I recommend doing). They took lots of pictures of me with my waterproof camera, which was really sweet. Just would have loved more time on the reef. After that you go to a big natural sandbar to play a game, drink, and hang out in the water. It was really fun and secluded from other people. Then we went back to the beach to have a late lunch.

Would recommend it if you like an action-filled day and only want to snorkel a little bit.

Visited March 2013
Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Adults Only Snorkling Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

we have been on many snorkling trips in Mexico and this was by far the best because they didn't rush you. We had 1 hour of uninterupted and no other boats. They even let us dive occassionaly but watch closely to make sure you are not disturbing the coral reef. Close to the dock so your round trip is short but funfilled with drinks (rum of course) and games in the water. Although there were 2 babies on board when we went, it was still fun. I would suggest that they stick to the Adults Only policy in the future because I would not pay extra for this trip again to have adults only because they didn't enforce that policy. Must buy the video. It was totaly worth it!

Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun times!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Danny was a great host!! The price point at $115 was a little high for what you get compared to the almost identical snorkelling trip others got without the lunch for $45 but it was a fun time!

Visited January 2013
Durham, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Too much money for Sailing Adventure”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Only went up shore line from dock. Snorkling was in rough seas and just out from dock area. When we got to commer seas, they want us to play water polo. I would of rather snorkled because the cove was far commer. Dinner was at a resturant by the dock, food was good so was the drink.

Visited December 2012