“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Greek Sports Bar And Grill - CLOSED

The Greek Sports Bar And Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Greek, boasts the best seafood and mediterranean cuisine in Punta Cana. Located on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in the world, The Greek is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Greek has an air conditioned sports lounge inside with billiards and casino, and 160 seat restaurant right on the beach, with live nightly entertainment to boot.
Toronto, Canada
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We ate there twice - had the paella for lunch (amazing, very filling) and the soulvaki for dinner (really tasty). Service is excellent. Make sure you ask about prices whhen the waitor makes suggestions for additions to your meal!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ImpatientGuy
Dimitri V, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

Looking forward to having you with us again very soon.

Take care.

Northern Ontario
“Best place to eat in Punta Cana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went for a late lunch, and hated to leave. Great atmosphere, wonderful people, and the owner is just as nice as his staff. The food was fabulous and we would definitely return and recommend this place to everyone!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank DBBNorthernOntario
Your comments are extremely flattering. Thank you kindly for the time you took to express your experience at my restaurant. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was there last month and I went couple of times after not only the food was great but also the view right by the beach is awesome, the environment and customer service make you fell very welcome there, is hard to believe that this restaurant is not on the top of list yet! And verry please with everything and for sure I'm going back cheers!

Fabiano Davanzo, Toronto, ON

1 Thank Fabianodavanzo
Dimitri T, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review. You are more than welcome to come back anytime. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience at my restaurant. These type of positive reviews are what drive all my staff to continue to offer the best food and service possible.

Cheers!
Dimitri
Hamilton, Canada
“Fantastic meal and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't take the time to write reviews, but I wanted to share my experience with other about this restaurant. First the service was incredible. Wilson and Junior were our servers and they work made us feel very welcome. I had the lobster and it came with potatoes and vegetables and Greek salad. It was about a two pound lobster. It was incredible. The value was worth it and because of the service and the food we take the time to visit the restaurant twice during our week vacation.

I also wanted to thank Wilson who took some of his personnel time to take us to a local school to donate some items for the students my friends brought for them. I would suggest this place to anyone. It's a short walk from many if the hotels on the beach in Punta Cana.

I will defiantly be going back to this restaurant.

1 Thank drvstr
Dimitri T, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
The next time you are here, please feel free to stop by again. Thank you for taking the time to review, you mentioned that you normally don't, so we appreciate it greatly.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome atmosphere, great food and wonderful service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Can't wait to go back to visit The Greek in Punta Cana. What a great experience! We went there with my business partner who lived for many years in Spain and she was fascinated with the exquisite PAELLA, one of the best we have tried. We wanted to try other places but ended having dinner every day at The Greek. Highly recommended. Our servers Wison, Omega and the rest of the staff, very friendly and made our dinner experience a great one. Had to meet the Chef.... Francisco.... we had to congratulate him for his exquisite food.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Margarita H
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. All my staff take pride in what they do. We hope to see you again in the future. Please stop by again any time.