“The perfect bar”
Review of The Greek Sports Bar And Grill - CLOSED

The Greek Sports Bar And Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Greek, boasts the best seafood and mediterranean cuisine in Punta Cana. Located on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in the world, The Greek is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Greek has an air conditioned sports lounge inside with billiards and casino, and 160 seat restaurant right on the beach, with live nightly entertainment to boot.
“The perfect bar”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Went There in vacation, the food was good, the drinks were asome and the service was top notch!!!! Will definatly go back!!!

Dimitri V, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your patronage is very much appreciated and we hope to see you again very soon. Happy Holidays.

montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Amazing Food!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed in Punta Cana with my husband for a week in September and ate at The Greek every night. The food was amazing, Staff was friendly and atmosphere was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that goes.

• Visited September 2012
I am very happy that you enjoyed your visit to my restaurant. Thank you kindly for your review and we very much appreciate the fact that you appreciate our food. We take pride in it. Happy Holidays.
Montreal, Canada
“Great Food, Great Setting!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went there on vacation with friends and we stumbled upon The Greek. Great place, beautiful view of the ocean, very nice people and very good service! We had a blast while being there. I liked eating at a place that is not the typical Dominican restaurant. Great food, I'm a steak guy and everything we had was perfect!!

Great, just great!

• Visited November 2012
Being a meat and potatoes guy, you came to the right place. All our meat is imported from Canada. It's about time someone really appreciates excellent quality. Thank you kindly for your review and hope to see you again very soon.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Must try!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

While on business travel, I was lucky enough to stumble upon this wonderful place! Awesome view, great staff/service and the food was just as good! I will definitely be repeat customer!

• Visited November 2012
Thank you kindly for your review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“the greek”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I were in Punta Cana in october, we went to the greek for dinner.I had pasta my husband had steak,the meals were great.Loved eating on the beach. After dinner my husband watched sports and I had a game of pool with the head waiter. What a nice guy...always has a big smile,of course I beat his as! Great place to have fun !!

• Visited October 2012
Dimitri V, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Hi there, thank you so much for your response. I'm so glad you enjoyed the food and had a great time. Omega says he'll beat you next time at pool.....hahaha. Take care. Looking forward to having you again this year.