We stayed at this hotel Jan 22nd - 29th Jan 2013, a warm friendly hotel with seven Al a Carte Restaurants, four Swimming pools and right next to the beach at Punta Cana. The transfer was a pain free 40 minutes by air conditioned coach.
The buffet food was exceptional for an all inclusive with a large variety of seafood as well as all the usual.
We were upgraded to a Junior suite for free by the hotel as we booked late and we didn't even ask, and wow it was quite somthing, a very large room with a Queen sized bed and a very comfy matress. the room was spotless as was the bathroom that had a seperate cubicle for shower and toilet. then there was the huge round jaquzzi bath which got pleanty of use after a day relaxing in the sun.
the beach is awsome with white powder sand a turquoise sea, the locals were very pleasent and a quick holding up of the hand keeps the salesmen at bay.
The Spa treatments were excellent with the two massages i had being of a very good standard indeed.
We did venture out on the whale watching trip as the humpback Whales come down to mate this time of year, we saw two whales frollicking about in the water just feet from our boat
Only complaint I have is the Horse Ranch which was included as part of the Whale Watching trip, the horses were a little skinny for our liking and some of the people getting on them were far from it.
Another slightly annoying aspect was all the towels people insist on leaving on the recliners to book them, I personally would remove these, however my wife would not let me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro