“Cappuccino of Cap Cana”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Cappuccino Cap Cana - CLOSED

Il Cappuccino Cap Cana
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Louisiana
“Cappuccino of Cap Cana”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Cappuccino of Cap Cana was delicioso. Breakfast was expensive for the basics with taste and quality at okay, but lunch as well as dinner had quality plus taste at great with a variety of prices from low to high. The waiters and waitress were great! The only thing I wish is that I would have gotten our waiter's name. The last two times that I went, he worked with me greatly even with a language barrier. He catered to me as well as the guests I were with. His patience was amazing and never seemed to thin. There were to gentlemen that were waiters. One taller than the other, I recommend the shorter one.

• Visited May 2014

santo domingo
“cap cana crap”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had a business lunch at this restaurant based on the rave of the people of TripAdvisor and I have to say I'm deeply disappointed.after arriving to the restaurant and not being greeted by anyone (I had to announce to a speechless waitress that I wanted a table in order to be seated) I sat under the heat of the terrace without any fan (I asked the waitress to turn it on but she forgot to do it) we reviewed the menu wich was basic and unambitious to say the least,it looked like a menu of a italian restaurant at the costa del sol circa 1980's with the typical dishes that has been presented over and over by so many restaurants 30 years ago,definitively the chef didn't spend many hours preparing the menu.The caprese could have been prepared by my little daughter,by the way didn't they know that the caprese has pesto on it?.The service was awful (the waitress was MIA at the middle of the service and was replaced by two other waiters and then came back at the dessert with a face like she just came back from a nap) and the staff didn't seem to be motivated nor prepared to explain the menu and the wine list to the guests.On top of that the place isn't cheap,although have said it's moderately priced they are not taking into consideration that they are in Dominican Republic,not in midtown Manhattan,and paying US$55 for a lamb rack is disproportionate to what you could find in a real gourmet restaurant,even for the Cap Cana standards.Go to the Portico (at the other side of the marina at the Alsol Fishing Lodge resort just at the other side of the marina) and save some money and unpleasant moments

• Visited April 2014
canada
“Very good seafood pasta”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Much more reasonably priced for the Cap Cana area. Had a great seafood linguini. Didn't care for the squid ink pasta but it's a matter of taste. Very quiet in April.

Visited April 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Marina at Cap Cana Dining”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We enjoyed two dinners at Il Cappuccino while staying at Punta Palmera Condominiums. The restaurant is walking distance from all the condos in the area. There were very few people vacationing in the area so our service could not be beat. The prices for very high end dining were incredibly reasonable. One night we had two meals and two bottles of wine and it was barely over $100. The view of the marina cannot be beat! Very romantic.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank SandSeeker67
Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
“Amazing Italian food!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Alsol resort in Cap Cana and someone referred us to this restaurant. We had an amazing dinner! We both had glasses of red wine (very reasonably price $4.50 per glass) had the Caprese to start with and were shocked at how much food you get. The mozzarella was real and fresh and with the tomatoes, basil, and bread all together tasted like out of Italy. We both got pasta the Spaghetti Carbonara and Tortellini with spinach and ricotta. Overall we thought this was the best restaurant in Punta Cana. And we only spent $73 dollars and thought it was well worth it!

Visited March 2014