TripAdvisor

from $47.00
from $125.00
from $98.00
2,295 results
All reviews dive master sea pro catalina island party boat caribe club princess dive shop dive sites open water certification dive trip dreams palm beach natural pool experienced divers breathless resort great instructor atlantic side alfredo sea life
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2019

I found them (Sea Pro Divers) through google searches.

This is my first time booking something online with a company in a foreign country so I reluctantly went ahead and booked my PADI certification with them on Sep 11-12.

From the initial approach and all the way until finishing the PADI course, I have always had good communication with their office (Kat) , all inquires I had were properly and timely handled.

The transportation provided was always on time as promised and professionally handled.

The instructor (David) was extremely helpful and handled my PADI paperwork submission perfectly.

While going to Dominican Republic is something I may not do anytime soon, if I ever go back I will surely use their services again.

Thank you Sea Pro!
Daniel.

Date of experience: September 2019
Customer S, Guest Relations Manager at SeaPro Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2019

Thank you Daniel for your kind words and congratulation on your certification.
Kat is always on disposal answering call, responding emails or chatting online and our guests always have best online assistance. And David will go above and beyond to provide best training.
Hope that we will see you soon here and have some more diving.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

If you really want to dive or learn how to dive in Punta Cana, this is the place guys. You are looking for Seapro definitely. Pickup on time at the hotel, so this is my advice: be on your pick up point 10 min before. Nice boat ride also.The care and attention made every day a richer dive experience. Special thanks to Jennifer, who i would highly recommend for her patience, professionalism and great personality. By the way she is growing corals. The entire setup was very impressive and if you taking in to account that she is doing all that by her own initiative, you realize that Jenn's underwater office is the best place where you can do your first dive.
I really want to come back!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

great set up and dive location in Sosua Bay but requires basic dive skills to carry your own gear, put your own equipment on, enter the water on your own, and climb on a ladder back into the small boat. I enjoyed doing that myself and dont prefer others to "put my fins on for me"!

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Thanks for the crew that took my family out on the cruise we had such a wonderful time. We all had so much fun and the 3 employees on board was such a pleasure to have around...

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Great customer service, awesome experience.
Def recommended. Day and time was perfect for the excursion (4pm)