“WHAT A GREAT TIME”

$96.00*
and up
Catalina Island Snorkel Excursion from Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving in Punta Cana 10% Online Booking Special Dive into the world of SeaPro Divers and discover endless fun in the sun with an exciting selection of scuba diving and aquatic tours in Punta Cana! Whether you are looking for a snorkeling or scuba diving adventure to Catalina Island, a sunset snorkeling cruise in Punta Cana, Scuba diving at the exotic reefs near Saona Island or simply enjoying the views of Punta Cana while Parasailing, with SeaPro the possibilities for adventure are endless! SEAPRO Divers is one of the premier scuba dive and aquatic adventure tour provider in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with more than 22 years of experience scuba diving and aquatic adventures throughout the Dominican Republic. Our mission is to provide our clients with unforgettable experiences during their vacations in Punta Cana and Dominican Republic, while maintaining the highest standards of safety.
Harveys Lake
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WHAT A GREAT TIME”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My Husband and I stayed at Dreams Palm in Punta Cana. L.A. and Kiko were our directors for a couple of our excursions and let me tell you they are the best at what they do. I felt safe and had no reservations about anything. Thank you guys for making our honeymoon a lot of fun! See you guys next year. Excellente!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Paralisa

Dublin, Ireland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Saona Island " Be Careful" not with SEA PRO Agency”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you wanna go with SEA PRO any where, Make sure you ask them how it will look like, Cos i booked a trip to Saona Island "Now larimar Resort " and they took us to wrong side of the Island, which is the beach is so rocky and so small, you will never enjoy swimming there at all. Different companies goes to other side of the Island which is nice beaches, beautiful clear water. we paid 70 $ each . they will ask you for 115 $ , You have to bargain with them, I know ppl Took it for 60 $.
Matter of fact, any thing you wanna do in punta cana u can drop the price to Half..

5 Thank Moe A
Paris, France
“SeaPro tropical princess”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We discovered "SeaPro" at the beach of "Tropical Princess" hotels. Special thanks to "Jean-Marie" and all his staff for our unforgettable activities: swimming with sharks, parasailling, snorkeling and our visit of "Iguey" city. We were 4 couples, and it was very a nice afternoon, the lunch on the beach of "Makao" : seafood was exellent. I highly recomend Jean-Marie 's services if you want spending time in a paradise island like "Sauna" or "Catalina" and if you want diving with beautiful creatures.

Rockford, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time/Excursion with SEA PRO”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I along with 9 other friends took a boating/snorkeling excursion with SEA PRO beach side from the DREAMS PALM BEACH resort! We left right from the beach and were returned to the same spot fully refreshed and completely satisfied with our trip. The entire excursion lasted around 3 hours and was action packed from the time we left shore yet was relaxing and very fun. All we wanted was a little getaway and they delivered. Francois and his group from SEA PRO went above and beyond our expectations meeting our every request and then some. A short boat ride to snorkeling, swimming, and just down the coastline was just enough and a great bargain! We truly enjoyed the wild spirit of out captain - Keeko and a very special THANK YOU to our friend LA who brought our group to SEA PRO! LA was a true gentleman and respectful countryman of the Dominican! We will always remember and cherish the brief time we shared and the friendship we made. They have something for you to make your trip even better - give them a try.

1 Thank Jeff S
Reston, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Dive Shop”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

As a rescue diver with over 10 years of experience diving and more than 50 dives under my belt I was a bit hesitant when looking into dive shops (I've had both great and horrible experiences). Before going on the trip I did some research on the various dive shops located in Punta Cana. I looked through reviews, their website, PADI Site, and even emailed them with questions. Since the start, Sea Pro Divers was very professional answering my concerns and providing me with honest recommendations. I decided to pre book 2 dives with them through their site (saving 10%), the pick up was organized prior to my trip which was convenient. Once at the dive center I was greeted by Alexis the dive master with a smile. He took us to the dive room to get our a equipment. After diving with more than 2 dozen dive centers I have seen just about anything.This one was clean, organized and with equipment in great conditions.That day we were a group of 7 divers all from various levels. We were asked a few questions to see what were our diving interests. I was really looking forward to a wreck dive. We ended up diving the Monica Wreck, a shallow wreck great for all levels. Had a 30 minute break in between with cold water and back on the water. The second dive was not as interesting as the first, but we were able to see various fish species. On our way back I asked Alexis for some recommendations for diving and he told me about Catalina and Saona Island. He mentioned that in the Caribbean side of the Island (where Catalina and Saona are located) there are better dive sites with more marine diversity. I took his recommendations and went with my wife on the Catalina Island Excursion (she did the snorkeling portion). We both had a great time during the trip. The diving was superb! I highly enjoyed "the aquarium" dive site with it's abundance of fish. After the dives/snorkeling, we had lunch in Catalina Island and spent the afternoon sunbathing in the pristine beaches. Overall I rate this dive center a 5 for the following reasons
1. Clean and organized dive center with equipment in great conditions.
2. Experienced and Professional staff that offered honest recommendations and listened to divers needs (I was looking forward to a wreck dive)
3. Option for online booking facilitated my time. It took less than five minutes to book my dives, the next few days I received an email with the confirmation and pick up details. This was time saved planning on our trip and dedicated spending time with my wife.

Visited July 2012