Dominican Riders - Day Tours

Famof5_2
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Best Tour Ever !!

My wife and I decided to do this tour before we left for our vacation because I love to ride and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $44.00
from $79.00
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews full day tour harley davidson dominican republic excellent ride speed bumps riding experience back roads day trip hand signals dominican countryside in great shape beautiful country t shirts gas station awesome experience fried chicken great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a great trip! Felt totally safe with our guides and loved seeing the island from a different view. Had a bit of rain but nothing the sun couldn’t dry up. The speed bumps are for real here lol! And the gas station is slippery AF lol. Couldn’t have picked a better day trip to do here considering it’s -30 at home and haven’t seen the bike in 3 months! Great lunch with a beautiful beach and crystal clear water. Such a great day! You will not be disappointed with this trip....hoping to do one week next year!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

What a stupendous business. Antonio was super nice and accommodating. His tour guides were very safe and knowledgeable about not only the Harley's we rode but also of the Country and its countryside. Me and my wife took the 6 hours tour to Miches. Had an insane lunch. We went thru some of thee most beautiful countryside and towns. All I can say is wow. Just an absolute fun time for us from the USA! Then we get back and had a beer at their Motorcycle style Bar. The Bartender was awesome! So this crew gets a 10! Thank you Antonio Look forward to riding again next year.

Date of experience: March 2019
antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thanks a lot Dennis for your great review.
As you could see, that´s a great country to ride with nice roads all around. Try next time a big one, like the overnight tour to the north of the island.
All the best and see you next year

Reviewed February 24, 2019

We had a great time on the 3 hour island tour. My husband and I both rented bikes and we were taken on the tour by two young, experienced riders. Joel and Kevin were so friendly and really good riders. One led on point and the other behind as block. They navigated the busy city easily and protected us from some of the crazier drivers on the roads. The tour took us to the Caribbean Sea at Boca De Yuma. The back roads were interesting and full of twists and turns. The destination was so beautiful! We saw two whales as soon as we arrived! Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Lisa W
antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Thanks a lot Lisa for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed the tour and it’s great you had the chance to see whales. We are in whale season now.
Next time try the big one. The full day tour through the mountains
Regards

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

We just came back to the hotel after our one day trip with Kevin and Joel. It’s scary to be riding here but Kevin and Joel made it a delight . Right from logistics to the ride till reaching back to the store has been a delight . Both the guys are very attentive , BAD ASS ACTUALLY. They make sure no one enters the formation and you leave and arrive safe . I would 110% recommend this trip to all Harley fans or riders . Next time it will be a 3 day trip with Antonio hopefully.

LOVED IT

Date of experience: February 2019
antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Thanks a lot Alka,
I´m glad you enjoyed the ride and you experienced a great way to visit the countryside.
We wait for you in here and see you soon back here
Regards

Reviewed February 17, 2019

My wife and I travelled to Punta Cana in feb 2019 and were booked to do a tour with Dominican Riders. Antonio was very helpful arranging for a pick up for us from our hotel, we got to their store and filled out the paperwork went for a little cruise around the parking lot, and then the fun started. we had 2 guides Joel and Kevin both really cool guys who took care of the group the whole day we rode through many small towns over speed bumps like none I have I have seen lol,we stopped in a small place for a rest and drink a few pics and the boys showed us some coffee bean and chocolate bean trees, from here it was off to a very nice spot called Mishes beach where we were fed an awesome lunch of fried chicken fries plantain and rice then out to the beach for some photos with the bikes which was pretty cool. From this point it was on the road and headed back to the Palma Real Plaza to hang out check out some t-shirts and have a cold beer before saying good bye the folks at Dominican Riders, if you are in the area this tour is a must if you like riding Harleys the guys Joel and Kevin really are super guys only met Antonio briefly but hes a pretty cool guy to, if I go back to the D.R, you can bet I will be making a return visit to see these great folk's again.

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled across this little pot of gold while taking a random trip to the little strip mall. We decided to go inside and grab a drink which is when we learned that they offered half-day and full day tours.

Everybody in the bar was so incredibly friendly, we decided to inquire more about it. We were lucky enough to meet the owner of the business is originally from Spain and he is just so incredibly kind!

We decided to take a half-day tour which was the highlight of my entire 10 day stay at a nearby all-inclusive resort.

The tour was led by two of the males employees, one in front and one in back. I feel awful I cannot remember their names. They were great! They made sure everybody was safe, they made sure everybody was taken care of & made sure you had an enjoyable experience… So much so, they even brought us to some beautiful scenic areas for photo opportunities.

Long story short I would definitely ride with them again, and I am even a bit intrigued about their week long ride through the Dominican! Friendly staff. I felt very safe. Incredible experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2019
antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Hi Heather
Thanks so much for you great and kind review. As you could see, this is a great country to ride so try next time the week tour; you’ll love that
Best regards