“Great experience!”

and up
Punta Cana Harley-Davidson Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #27 of 232 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in Harley Davidson Guided Tours. Ride with us along the most amazing countryside roads, all time guided by professionals. Our fleet is 2012 Harley Davidson Street Bob motorcycles for one or two riders with backrest.
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

One amazing experience!It was a Birthday present for my beloved and we both enjoyed.Fully recommended!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thanks so much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed the tour and we´d love to see you again around here for another ride. Try for next tome the one week tour. You have a great experience riding around the country.
All the Best

Nokesville, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great ride”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Anabela & Antonio are very nice, funny, and went out of their way to talk with everyone. There wasn't a lot of stopping and looking at tourist stuff, which was great for me. I just wanted to ride and see the countryside. The bike's performed well and everyone had a great time on the ride. I would gladly ride with them again when I return to the area.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thanks so much for your comments about us.
We are glad you enjoyed your experience riding with us and if you come back, just let us know. We have different types of ride from a half day to a week, so just tell us what would you like to do, and will be a pleasure for us to organiza your next visit to the country.
Best Regars
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best day of the holiday”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I booked my ride at the storefront in the mall. Very friendly, no pressure, salesperson explained the process, so we booked. The bikes were in relatively good condition, and felt comfortable riding through town, out on the highway, and through the countryside. It was a great way to spend a few hours seeing something other than stores, the beach, the buffet, or the crowds. I will most definitely book again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks very much about your comments.
We are glad you had a great time with us and hope to see you around here soon.
We have different rides all year around to just let us know what would you like to to for your next holiday and we´ll organize some ride for you
Best Regards
Dresden, Ohio
“Nice ride in the Dominican Republic”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Good ride, nice scenery, would do it again if I was to go back . The village we rode to looked like the kind of place we would ride to and eat at home. Antonio made the ride a really enjoyable experience for people not from the area.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi Earl
Thanks so much for your comments about us. We are glad you had a great experience. Come for the one week tour. I promise you´ll love that 100% and you´ll see all country in a great different way.
Hope to see you soon around here and thanks again for riding with us
All the Best
Detroit, Michigan
“Arrived as a stranger but left as family.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I booked my ride over the internet not knowing what to expect having been burned by others on excursions. When my wife and I showed up to meet Antonio I was very surprised at the level of his courteous and kind nature. All of his motorcycles were spotless and in top running order and I was also veryimpressed with Antonio's level of professionalism and attention to safety along the way while making the ride a fun one too.

The next day was to be our ride but rain cancelled it due to safety reasons. I asked Antonio what now? His response was "no worries we ride tomorrow"! The next day we showed up and off we went on one of the best rides I've ever had! Upon our return we went next door to Juan Carlos and his wife Monica's restaurant eating and drinking the evening away along with Antonio's sweet wife Annabella.

After the ride we were invited next door to dine and drink with his friends that own the restaurant next door and before we knew it we were all like one large family dining & chatting. We spent the entire day just trading stories and enjoying great food and company.

I WOULD SEND EVERYONE I KNOW TO HAVE THE SAME PLESAURE AND EXPERIENCE TO MEET SUCH A WONDERFUL AND TRULY CARING GROUP OF PEOPLE.

I will definately be going again and taking advantage of the week long bike excursion along with some of my club riders from home.

If anyone out there would like to contact me with further questions feel free to email me at
wyldbillrydz@yahoo.com

Visited March 2014

Hi Brother:

Thanks for you comments
Meeting you has been one of the great things in life. We had fun, chatted long hours and shared experiences about life. In exchange, now you have the secret recipe of potato omelette LOL, and I´ll visit you to see how you cook that thing.
Come back soon with all your friends. We´ll have a great time riding all around the country with tons of roads and great party times after riding.
Wish you great hunting season and if it´s too cold, don´t go out. LOL
All the Best to you Both