“Nice ride in the Dominican Republic”

Dominican Riders - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$175.00*
and up
Punta Cana Harley-Davidson Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #26 of 229 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in Harley Davidson Guided Tours. Ride with us along the most amazing countryside roads, all time guided by professionals. Our fleet is 2012 Harley Davidson Street Bob motorcycles for one or two riders with backrest.
Dresden, Ohio
“Nice ride in the Dominican Republic”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Good ride, nice scenery, would do it again if I was to go back . The village we rode to looked like the kind of place we would ride to and eat at home. Antonio made the ride a really enjoyable experience for people not from the area.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi Earl
Thanks so much for your comments about us. We are glad you had a great experience. Come for the one week tour. I promise you´ll love that 100% and you´ll see all country in a great different way.
Hope to see you soon around here and thanks again for riding with us
All the Best
Antonio

Detroit, Michigan
“Arrived as a stranger but left as family.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I booked my ride over the internet not knowing what to expect having been burned by others on excursions. When my wife and I showed up to meet Antonio I was very surprised at the level of his courteous and kind nature. All of his motorcycles were spotless and in top running order and I was also veryimpressed with Antonio's level of professionalism and attention to safety along the way while making the ride a fun one too.

The next day was to be our ride but rain cancelled it due to safety reasons. I asked Antonio what now? His response was "no worries we ride tomorrow"! The next day we showed up and off we went on one of the best rides I've ever had! Upon our return we went next door to Juan Carlos and his wife Monica's restaurant eating and drinking the evening away along with Antonio's sweet wife Annabella.

After the ride we were invited next door to dine and drink with his friends that own the restaurant next door and before we knew it we were all like one large family dining & chatting. We spent the entire day just trading stories and enjoying great food and company.

I WOULD SEND EVERYONE I KNOW TO HAVE THE SAME PLESAURE AND EXPERIENCE TO MEET SUCH A WONDERFUL AND TRULY CARING GROUP OF PEOPLE.

I will definately be going again and taking advantage of the week long bike excursion along with some of my club riders from home.

If anyone out there would like to contact me with further questions feel free to email me at
wyldbillrydz@yahoo.com

Visited March 2014

Hi Brother:

Thanks for you comments
Meeting you has been one of the great things in life. We had fun, chatted long hours and shared experiences about life. In exchange, now you have the secret recipe of potato omelette LOL, and I´ll visit you to see how you cook that thing.
Come back soon with all your friends. We´ll have a great time riding all around the country with tons of roads and great party times after riding.
Wish you great hunting season and if it´s too cold, don´t go out. LOL
All the Best to you Both

Anabela&Antonio
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Wonderful ride”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great ride with Antonio and four other riders. Nice way to see the real countryside. Lots of sugar-cane fields and cattle farms. Stopped half-way after a little over an hour in Boca de Yuma, a nice little town. The only thing (maybe my fault) is I was thinking lunch was included, but we just got a soda and hit the road back. Also, we had a bike run our of gas a couple of miles after leaving the mall, but I got the feeling this was rarity. In general, I felt the bikes were well maintained. Also, Antonio was clearly safety-minded. One recommendation would be to come back a different way than going out.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Hi John
Thanks a lot for your comments. We are improving everyday our rides and for sure next time you come, we´ll have a safe road ready to ride. Different roads are added to the tours schedule every year when they are tested as safe and worth scenic. About gas... yes, we had that problem with the gas needle and we thought the bike was half tank filled, but already mended that issue.
Come back to ride, but for the one week. You´ll like it for sure and you can see the rest of this beautiful country.
Thanks for riding with us. Best Regards
Antonio
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“2 Rides”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Firstly, Anabela was quick with email response of any questions and was a real pleasure to deal with online and was great in person. Very easy location to start from. Bikes were in good condition.

The Ride. Beautiful 4 lane highways. The 2 lane highway to the fishing village was fun and relaxing. Beautiful scenery and not much car traffic.

The Guide. You could not ask for a better guide than Antonio. Constantly pointing out any potholes or potential hazards. Very positive attitude and great sense of humour.

My friend and I rode 2 bikes the first week of our vacation. Great ride! Sadly they only stayed 1 week. I had such a fun ride the first week, I went on a second ride on my last week in DR.

Seriously looking at the 1 week ride next year!

First class tour!

Muchas Gracias! Anabela and Antonio.

Salud!
Dan B
Winnipeg, Canada

Visited January 2014

Hi Dan
THanks so much for your comments. Hope you come back soon as you say for the one week. For sure we´ll have a great time Lots of miles and mountain roads.
All the Best brother from Punta Cana
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Ride, Best thing to do in DR”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was a great ride and the best thing we did while in Punta Cana. The owners are great and make you feel right at home!

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

antoniodelacalle, Owner at Dominican Riders - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hi Christine
Thanks so much for your comments about us. It will be a pleasure for us to take you to the one week tour all around the island. So next time be ready for ove 1000 miles of pure fun.
Best Regards from Punta Cana