“Dream came true!”

Punta Cana Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a surf school located at Macao Beach, Dominican Republic offers surfs services in the Punta Cana / Bavaro / Cabeza de Toro and Uvero Alto area with more than ten years in the bussines as a surf instructor and as Personnal or VIP guide
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've been wanting to try surfing for a long time. So I finally got an opportunity to do so and it was wonderful! Danilo Fernandez picked me up from the hotel and took to the Macao beach which was about 30 min away from Barcelo bavaro deluxe where I was stayed. On the way there he showed me around, did a little excursion. The Macao beach is absolutely gorgeous!!! The waves were not big but perfect for the beginners. At first danilo gave a 15 min lesson on the beach and then we spent 1 hour in the water. It took probably about 30 minutes in the water to get a hold and stand up on the board! Then we took a 20 min break and another hour in the water. I loved it do much I went again the next day!!! A lot of fun! Everybody is very friendly and will do anything you ask.
Definitely recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank IrinaRiz
There are newer reviews for Punta Cana Surf School

Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you are looking for something fun, energetic, and worth your money call Danilo! I'm a 35 yr old wife/mother and have always wanted to try surfing. I couldn't have had a better experience for my first time. The instructors are 1 on 1, very helpful & very friendly. I will definitely be back! Thanks Danilo, Marco, and the Punta Cana Surf team for a wonderful time!!

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed March 2, 2012

What can I say, GO visit Danny at Punta Cana Surf School!!! Don't want to surf? Paddle boarding, great atmosphere, lunch etc. Highlight of my many times to Punta Cana. Thank you, Danny! Christa

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Danilo will pick you up at your location.Ours was the Occidental Grand Flemenco which was about a half hour from Playa Macao for surfing.Danilo speaks wonderful english and was very friendly and informative about the people and the island.The local beach was beautiful with a small snack shop and bathrooms.Danilo and two assistants gave one on one instruction to our two college students and a Russian gal we picked up enroute.All three were able to get up on their boards! This was a memorable day for our family and very fun.Danilo can also help you with a tour or whatever you need. I would highly recommend his services.

3  Thank jody f
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We were on vacation in Punta Cana at the Dreams Punta Cana Resort. We were looking for a new, fun excursion to do. We came across CoastRiders and Punta Cana Surf School on the Internet, prior to leaving.

We contacted Carlos from CoastRiders and he was incredibly friendly and helpful. He helped set our family up with a great day of surf lessons.

The guys were a real class act. Danillo, the owner of Punta Cana Surf School (Carlos's associate) picked us up at the hotel. He drove us to Macao beach. The beach was amazing!! The waves were big and the beach was clean.

At the beach, he had 3 other instructors waiting for us. We were 4 (2 adults and two children). We each had an instructor for ourselves.

They taught us the techniques on the beach and then we hit the waves. It took us a little while to get up but once we got the hang of it, we were surfing!! The instructors were really friendly and very patient. We had a blast with these guys.

We truly had an amazing time. We recommend CoastRiders and Punta Cana Surf School to anyone looking to give surfing a try or to find something unique to do.

Danillo even drove us through a small town and got us to visit a school so that we could see how the it was. We brought some clothes and toys for the kids in the school. Our kids were amazed with what they saw and got a really good appreciation of what they have back home.

Overall, we had a tremendous time. It was a great experience and well worth the price. We highly recommend Punta Cana Surf School and CoastRiders. A huge thank you to Carlos and Danillo!!!

We can't wait to go back.

The G family