“BEST EVER”

Marinarium Excursions - Discovery Cruise
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was the best excursion we have ever went on from the time we arrived,the food was awesome lobster meal excellent. The drinks were great . The crew was so accommodating every need was met. The best part of this excellent trip was the island Cap Cana I thought I had seen paradise before but this was truly paradise the clearest water I have ever seen you could see all the way to the bottom. All my family agreed the best beach we have ever traveled too. Absolutely a must to do in Punta Can.

1  Thank shelliesellers

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Absolutely amazing day, perfect!!it was a day out we needed before we got married .all staff on boat were great and friendly,had a few contests with makenson to see who could swim the farthest but he won haha but I must say by that time I'd had a few drinks makenson so there will be a rematch..... So look forward to seeing you all again because we'll defo be coming out there again what a gorgous place

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked this trip for the Friday after the tropical storm was meant to hit so were worried we wouldn't get it, but wasn't to worry as the weather was just scorching! From the minute we arrived at cap cana, we were treated great. Fruit punch and coffee to start off our cruise ( as we were snorkelling shortly afterwards and health and safety is foremost). After snorkelling we were taken to a beautiful bit of the sea by the coast where white sands and the most luxurious hotels are and had a short party in the water which is bath warm and waist deep with a floating bar. Everyone is in high spirits ( not just with the rum lol) and back to the boat for more drinks and dancing and sunbathing. The boat takes us back to cap cana for a huge lunch and as much wine you can drink! My husband actually ate two of these lunches as the people we sat next to, the man hadnt felt well. Then it's a short coach trip to what I can only describe as a paradise beach. Pure white sands, as much mamajuana, rum and beers as you can drink. Hammocks and a calm turquoise sea makes this the best trip I had been on. Half an hour before we were due to leave I DID unfortunately have an accident, all down to my over enthusiasm swimming in the sea, and I disclocated my shoulder but the staff were fantastic, called me an ambulance ( which I thankfully didn't need in the end and quickly cancelled) and were calm. When my ordeal was over, arm back in place, tears of joy, they all shared in it with a few mamajuana shots with me haha! All in all, a fantastic tour and I would recommend this company anytime! They even come out to my hotel so I could book another tour through them when I had trouble with wifi to do it online. Can't wait to come back one day. :)

1  Thank devilkitten
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent excursion if your looking for great beaches & snorkeling. Snacks/food were good and the staff was really fun. There's plenty of opportunity for drinking, so be aware if you are not a fan of being around buzzed up people because pretty much everyone (young & old) can get really chatty slightly annoying by the end of the day....no issue for us, but worth noting for sober people. Thanks Guibert

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My best friend and I went on this day excursion and it was EXCELLENT! The staff and crew were amazing and catered to us the entire day! Guibert and Vidal were awesome host! If you are visiting Punta Cana, this excursion is a MUST! The lobster lunch was excellent, the catamaran cruise takes you to the most beautiful areas in the Caribbean Sea for snorkeling and swimming, and the afternoon is spent on a secluded beach. I felt like I was on Gilligan's Island!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!
Rhonda in Texas