“All day excursion”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“All day excursion”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We did an all day excursion that included a dune buggy ride through the mud and dirt (super fun). A 10 minute nature walk to a beautiful lagoon, then a boat ride to a nice lunch beach side and finally off to the natural spring in the ocean to swim snorkel or whatever you like to do. The drinks are coming as frequent as you want them. All for $135.00 (US) We also did parasailing. I wouldn't take the first price they offer you. They will come down on the price if you ask.

3 Thank Rontechia A

• Polish first
La Verne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dominican country Adventure”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The excursion to discover the country of Dominican Republic was fabulous....it was very informative, interesting and inexpensive....we learned a lot about Punta Cana and the DR...our guide was witty, smart and very knowledgeable about everything...trip was thru "Blue Travel"...great staff!

1 Thank jmworth7
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Country Express was wonderful!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We loved the country Express tour!! Alex, our tour guide, was very informative and well educated. We found out he could speak 6 languages. Also, a tip. We didn't know this but if you want to bring school supplies for the kids, or hand-me-down clothes they could really need it. I wish we would have brought some. We did end up giving our shampoo and toothpaste we had leftover from our stay there. :)

3 Thank KWally7
Ely, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Horses in Shocking Condition!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

If you love animals DO NOT go on the Outback Safari with this company. I have bred, owned, shown and ridden horses for over 30 years and was shocked by the condition of the horses at the ranch we stopped at. I informed the tour guide and he told the owner who approached me with the comment that this is what 'Caribbean' horses look like! Over my dead body do they! He soon walked away when I informed him I actually own 4 horses and that his were clearly being abused! Please do not ride these poor ponies, this ranch owner would be charged with animal cruelty in the UK. Feel free to contact me to see the photos I took.

Visited May 2014
15 Thank Passion-Arabians
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Santo Domingo Tour”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The tour of Santo Domingo was long for NO reason. The guy who did the tour the house that Diego Columbus built for Christopher Columbus was very dry. I enjoyed the sights, but I didn't enjoy the lunch that was included. I didn't like that we stopped at 3 stores that had the same things in them and stayed their for about 35-45 minutes. It felt like they wanted to pressure us into buying things that we didn't need.