“The half day jeep tour”

Excursion Punta Cana
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very interesting and a lot of fun the ride out and around punta cana was nice to see, the beach was very clean and the ocean was amazing to see and a lot of nice people we met

1  Thank patricia155017

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went to an excursion named "Caribbean Adventure", a ful day trip,visiting the Caribean Sea,including a catamaran sailing,with three stops for bathing,one of them in front of the beach where the Blue Lagoon picture was recorded.The other one viewing the enconter Atlantic ocean with the Caribean Sea,stopping over a sand bank in the middle of the sea,with half meter deep.It is included too an excellent lunch,with an huge lobsters per traveler.

4  Thank nelson S
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a half day excursion. We left hotel at 8:00am travelled to the excursion site. Upon arrival found that we had to walk across the sand to get to the boat. I am in a wheelchair, and unable to do this. I decided to wait at the reception area, and my husband would go on. Soon the host of the boat came over to me, and asked why I was not going. I advised of my issue with the chair and sand. He said oh no you can not stay here, it's not a safe area. We will get you to the boat. He went and got my chair, and he and another young man dragged my chair and I, to the boat. They then assisted me onto the boat. We left the dock, and headed to the area with the stingrays, and sharks. While everyone was doing the excursion, the staff stayed with me, asking several times if I wanted a drink or snacks. Then on to the coral reef for swimming. One man, named Pierre sat with me for most of the time visiting, and making the time pass. Once the excursion was finished, the men dragged my chair back through the sand right to the bus. This was very nice service in a place that is not really handicap accessible. I would also like to thank them for being so nice to assist me. The company also gave me a discount on the cost as I was not going to actually do any of the activity, which was very nice of them. During the boat ride, the staff did a dance, and entertained everyone. We were given sandwiches, and drinks also. We were returned to the hotel by 12:45pm. I would recommend this excursion.

4  Thank Rmooney121
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This excursion was family fun. The trip to the mountains was adventurous. The employees we're well trained and we felt safe. The trees were beautiful.
We would recommend this one.

1  Thank Sleeper22
Reviewed March 16, 2013

spent most of time on coach to san domingo ,interesting the guide was very informative and spoke many languages

1  Thank MARJIMMY