“Excellent Experience”

and up
Canopy Zipline Adventure in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Canopy Tour (Zip lines for the ones that doesn't know about canopies) located in the jungle of Anamuya Bavaro Punta Cana. Feel the adrenaline and enjoy the sense of flying between the trees in our super safe double cable canopy lines, available only on our tour. Enjoy our Caribbean scenery through our 8 double lines cables and 15 platforms. We pick you up at your hotel and take you through scenic roads to our facility. Once at our ranch, our experienced guides train you and as soon as you wear your safety equipment you are ready to fly and enjoy the magical sensation of Canopy Adventure. Our Guides will assist you through the entire tour. It will be the highlight of your vacations!
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Today 6 friends had the experience of a lifetime! 3 women with a fear of heights went with their husbands who have zip lined before. It was a great time! Miguel Angel and Valento were our guides with Manuel as our photographer. We were taken very good care of! They made the whole experience FUN!! We laughed and they made us feel like we could do anything!! All 3 of us women had an excellent experience and our husbands enjoyed themselves too! Miguel Angel and Valento were so wonderful to me and all of us! I was terrified at each turn but by the 5th line, I was enjoying myself because they made me feel so secure and comfortable! It was like a great experience with my own sons!!! They are wonderful young men! Manuel was a lot of fun too!!! Esmerilda at the Tequila tasting was very informative and lots so fun too! It was a GREAT DAY!!! Even Raphel, Easy Boy was wonderful, Isreal our driver too .....all were GREAT!!! Everyone was so friendly!!! Even our waiter who was raised in Las Vegas but came back to his home country was extra special! Thank you for a great experience that we all recommend Highly!!! Deborita!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,729)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Our guide was wonderful!!! My only suggestion is to make sure you buy some of that AMAZING chocolate they have their! We were told we'd stop on our way back to buy some of the chocolate and coffee the harvest in the mountians there, but our driver never stopped. Ziplines were a blast though!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

To get your heart rate up try the zip lines. You'll scream down various lines that fly overtop of tree lines and a cow or two! Be prepared for a bumpy ride through the country side, but it's well worth the thrill

2  Thank Dwight D
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great time, great employees! Totally worth the money! Only advice is to be careful on food choices, and carry with a water bottle as far as you are allowed.

1  Thank johanna787
See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We booked a half day excursion to Canopy Zip Line Tours through our Resort. The bus ride to and and from ziplining was an adventure itself! Our guide Redman was knowledgeable about the area. It was interesting to hear about the local area, ride in an open air bus, and see the sites along the way. Upon arrival at Ziplining I was scared. This was my first time. We were suited up with our gear and helmet and given a quick rundown of the commands and what to expect. At the first station I still thought I might back out, but the staff where encouraging and before I knew it, I was hooked up and zipping! The staff at each station were good and helped you along to the next station. I REALLY enjoyed it and would do it again!

2  Thank 99Fifi99