We stayed at this resort from 6-29 to 7-8. It was our first time to Punta Cana. The staff was very friendly. The beach is great. You have the choice of waves or calm if you walk down the beach a bit. Although the food was tasty we felt the food at Secrets Capri, Mexico is much better. The best restaurant is The Barcelona. At night it was nice to have a lively night club and casino. Don't forget bug spray if you do horse back riding. Shopping was fun at the huts. Bring them a cold drink for a better price. Hut #6 was easiest to deal with, Nancy and Cheapy Charlie.
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip.
Please e-mail with any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint, colonial-style resort is the ideal destination for couples seeking secluded romantic getaways. Nestled among palms on a perfect white-sand beach on a remote stretch of Punta Cana's Caribbean shoreline, Excellence Punta Cana provides the perfect All-Inclusive playground for adults only and is also home to a world-class spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and an exceptional range of activities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Savannahville Tours N.V., Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excellence Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Excellence Punta Cana
- Excellence Resort Punta Cana
- Excellence Punta Cana Resort
- Secrets Punta Cana
- Excellence Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Excellence Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Punta Cana Hotel
- Secret Excellence Resort Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Secrets Excellence