Just got back today spend 5 days, so i will give just what u need to know!!!!!
Upon Arrival at PUJ you have to pay a 20.00 fee to enter the country, dont waste ur time letting them talking you into seeing free resort its a timeshare.
Upon arrival at the hotel if you mention u r on ur honeymoon 90% of chance u will get a upgrade honeymoon suite for free
Resturant must visit: the Mexican, Asian, the Grill, Lobster house (if its windy)
This is more of a place for relaxation and drinking, the club is totally dead at night, after the entertainment show which ended about 10:30PM most ppl go go to bed, if you like to drink you can stay at the bar till 12PM then it closed, you have to go to the club to get a drink and that close at 2PM. All the activities during the day is really bad the staff dont encourage the ppl to take part it like whatever!!!!!! Billards, table tennis basketball, and most outdoor sports is like a 4 minutes walk from ur room to it and it in a remote location where no one hangout. PLEASE take off for mosquito, it rain 2 days and the place go really humid the sand flies and mosquito will eat you alive...... OVERALL it was quite interesting as i been going to all insclusive resort for over 10 yrs. NO Alchol after 2PM you can take urs from the mini bar in ur room no prob, also there are no snacks after midnight u have to order from ur room... With that being said i will not return to this resort... If i am paying it should open 24/7 like the rest of the resort.... PPL after midnight of drinking and partying ppl get hungry who wants to wait 45mins for room service.... The Bar to be is by the right by beach grill resturant ..... Hector should be ur bartender at night he is one hell of a guy, tell him to make you a Bob Marley and watch him laf, tell him the guy from NYC told you... That is the Real Deal, Not much to do unless u are doing excursion basically get sun, swim and drink all day....... Dont le me change ur mind go visit for ur self. I had a wondeful time except for the negatives.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint, colonial-style resort is the ideal destination for couples seeking secluded romantic getaways. Nestled among palms on a perfect white-sand beach on a remote stretch of Punta Cana's Caribbean shoreline, Excellence Punta Cana provides the perfect All-Inclusive playground for adults only and is also home to a world-class spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and an exceptional range of activities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Savannahville Tours N.V., TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Excellence Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Excellence Punta Cana
- Excellence Resort Punta Cana
- Excellence Punta Cana Resort
- Secrets Punta Cana
- Excellence Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Excellence Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Punta Cana Hotel
- Secret Excellence Resort Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Secrets Excellence