13,100 results
All reviews vip beach vip bar windows buffet victor pollantis spaghetti aqua restaurant main buffet bavaro side coca cola beach bar animation team a la cartes foam party bottle of rum michael jackson show breakfast and lunch great vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just got back and it was definitely not a 4 1/2 stars. My room had a Moldy/Musty smell all the time which drove me crazy. The main pool is not very clean it had sand covering the bottom, on the first day I arrived and still the same on the last day. Had to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve a lounge chair by the Pool/ Beach and not a lot of shade by the pool. The locals are constantly bugging you to buy their wares or Excursions .The Main bar in lobby is for VIP only which I found discriminating. The food in the buffet was good and so was the Entertainment staff which was one of the best. They always tried to involve the people. I probably would not go back.

Date of stay: April 2019
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to thank you for choosing Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred destination in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time you have devoted to letting us know how was your recent experience.

Regarding your statements to the swimming pool status, we will perform an action plan to prevent the described inconveniences to keep on improving our service and facilities.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana, we will be very attentive to offer you another pleasant and uneventful stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

upon our arrival we checked in at the VIP and were escorted to our room; which was fair as we had the "Family Junior Suite" rooms are not 5 star! After a few minutes in the room it was very hot...the a/c was at 25 degrees and not getting cooler..we left our room to explore the resort upon arriving back in the room the temp was still at 25.. we ended up changing rooms; however our new room had 2 ceiling fans which kept it cool... a/c still did not work. Having to change the rooms was a bit of a struggle with managment... as they kept telling us to give the a/c time to cool down..after a few hours really....we booked our travels through Air Canada Vacations and there is a rep at the resort who holds little sessions on excursions etc. He arranged a vehicle to take us to town for souvenir shopping one afternoon.!! Please note that vehicle stops at the other hotels and waits for people and waits! We were taken to the shadiest u-shaped complex with no signs on the outside just a plain complex with sales people outside wanting u to come and look at there stuff!!OMG, what a scam...don't do it!!! we later complained to the aircanada rep; however he said nothing as i guess there all working together.
the grounds of the resort are 5 star; very beautiful; and to pay the extra for VIP is completely worth it! 3 days into our 12 day stay we started getting sick, as in food poisioning. One would get sick then 2 days later another then 2 days later another member of our family so then after my husband and daughter got sick; just jokingly i said i guess it's my turn tomorrow and sure enough I seemed to get it the worst after eating at the asian restaurant. Violently sick I ended up visiting the doctor on site at the resort. she had extreme broken english and knew NOTHING!! she gave me tylenol type meds...told me it was antibiotics and i needed to finish all the meds..along with a $350US bill. Complete joke!! The one excursion we ended up doing was the dolphins which you can walk to.. that was the highlight of the trip..you must do 2 dolphins..Fantastic!!
The other excursions we were to do had to cancel due to all our food poisiong. The manager told us he'd call our room to checkin on our daughter and never did.. They also claimed that they had no other reports of food poisoning at the resort; however we met others that got sick as well. at a 5star you should not be getting sick.
all in all the trip was good; and upon returning to the Dominican I would not return to BeLive Collections Punta Cana !!!

Room tip: check your a/c unit
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole Team of Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we address you a warm greeting and we thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time dedicated to sharing how your experience was.

We truly regret the incidents regarding Air conditioning service because our A/C System should definitely be able to deliver more than sufficient cold to every room of the hotel. We always emphasize those aspects assure you services in optimal conditions. Notwithstanding, we assure you that preventive measurements to the departments involved will be determined in order to avoid similar coincidences in the future.

If your vacation plans are to Punta Cana, and we will be attentive to offer you a pleasant and uneventful stay.

Best regards,

The Management Be Live Collection Punta Cana

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful hotel, excellent staff and very dedicated to us from the first moment we entered ... I loved the food of your buffet! It is so delicious and varied, it has a very nice open theater, at night it is pure fun, Friday night was beautiful, some pretty cute guys singing opera left me hallucinated, they are very good with their show! I would like to see them before leaving without a doubt ... God! So many nice things in the hotel I love your beach so blue I hope to return soon on my vacation.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank AliceManhattan

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to thank you for choosing our Be Live Collection Punta Cana, as your vacation destination in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time you have dedicated to sharing your recent experience.

We are so proud of hearing through your review that your experience was an unforgettable experience. Thereof, we will share your praises with the whole team to continue with the same approach.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Actually just arriving home from our beautiful vacation. I was a little nervous about going after reading some reviews....so I will make this short and simple.

RESORT; absolutely beautiful, so clean and well maintained. If your adults defiantly upgrade to adults only! We were actually upgraded for free upon arrival and sooooo glad we were! And no, I’m not picky or a frequent traveller, the other side was CRAZY with kids.

FOOD; amazing. Amazing at adults only but we ate at the main buffet too and it was also good. Never quite like home but we ate really well.

STAFF; soooo frustrating, they are all absolutely amazing and work their butts off for you. But there is a MAJOR language barrier. We had “booked” all our a la carts for the week....ya they got “misplaced”. But they are all so nice and provide the best service you could ask for!

Let’s be honest... the only things that make or break a vacation is the people you are with and/or meet. And the weather.....you can’t pay for any of those things

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette T

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Be Live Collection Punta Cana Team, we would like to thank you for having chosen us as your preferred choice in the Caribbean, as well as by the time dedicated to sharing it through Tripadvisor Travelers Community.

We are glad to bear out the excellent service offered was an encouragement to surpass your expectations. Therefore, we will share it to continue with the same approach.

We remain at your disposal for anything you desire and we hope to have the pleasure to offer you another awesome experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I along with three other friends traveled to be live collection Punta Cana on April 8 2019. Upon arrival, we all got upgraded to VIP! It was a really nice surprise. Check-in went very quickly and we were in our rooms around 1:30 p.m. we all had rooms at the swim up pool. They were beautiful! Along with having VIP we also had a butler for the week.we didn't really see him all that much but we didn't really mind. we were able to get free room service and go to the VIP bar, and VIP Beach. We didn't pay for VIP because they upgraded us just because, but the next time we go back I definitely will be getting VIP because it would totally be worth it.
This is a pretty large resort and we were at the farthest end, but the walk really wasn't too bad. There was always something nice to look at along the way.

The food and drinks were great. There was always something I could find to eat at the buffet. We went to two ala carts, Mexican and Mediterranean. I didn't love the Mediterranean, but Mexican was delicious. Having VIP you could basically book as many as you wanted. We just didn't bother because we thought the buffet was totally fine.

The main pool was really nice to look at and large, but the bottom of the pool was covered in sand. Not sure how often they clean that. Everyday at 4:30 there was an event at the main pool. Very entertaining!

My fiance organized a surprise private dinner on the beach for him and I that didn't start off all that smoothly but ended great. The butler was supposed to make sure the flowers got back to our room after the dinner but they never made it there. The guest services manager brought me flowers off of his own desk to make up for that, and also chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne! They really do you go above and beyond.

Overall I would definitely return to this resort. It was beautiful and we all had a really great time!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank Britt1625

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to thank you for choosing our Be Live Collection Punta Cana, as your vacation destination in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time you have dedicated to sharing your experience.

We are glad of realizing through your review that your stay was an unforgettable experience. Thereof, we will share your praises with the whole team to continue to the same approach.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.