“Great Airport Shuttle!”

and up
Outback Safari Tour from Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We make your travel experiences in the Dominican Republic special, offering unique excursions, airport transfers, 24-hour customer service and Call-Center, VIP services, and much more. Who we are? Blue is a Destination Management Company, with a vast experience in the Dominican Republic and a dynamic team of qualified professionals. These experienced professionals, are committed to service, focused on enhancing clients satisfaction and with endless dedication, have managed to pass on the same spirit to all and each one of Blue's collaborators. With a very solid and agile structure that is strategically divided in different lines of business, Blue quickly and easily adapts to any market change and to our clients' individual needs. Blue is an independent and autonomous company, under the umbrella of one of the biggest tourism groups worldwide, TUI Group. What we offer! * Incoming Services: Excursions, transfers, hotel contracting, assistance, etc. for charter operations, FIT clients, groups & conventions, etc. * BlueAssistance: 24 hour personalized Call Center. * BlueFleet: Own exclusive fleet of vehicles for sole use or for sub-rent, equipped with GPS * BluePremium: Personalized deluxe services (helicopters, limousines, concierge service, bodyguards, cell phone, laptop, tablet rentals, etc.) * BlueOne: Online Reservation System for B2B clients * BlueExtras: White-label system for incoming services available for B2B clients and tour-desk concessions in hotels * BlueCruises: Receptive services for cruise line passengers * BlueMICE: Organization, assistance and coordination of groups and conventions.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I booked a trip at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana using expedia and I had the option to add on a round-trip airport transportation shuttle from Blue Travel which was really convenient! I'm not sure how the cost would compare to taking a taxi but it was nice to pay and guarantee my round-trip transportation in advance. Everything was simple: purchased online, received a voucher, and printed it out. I called their 24 hour customer service just to confirm and they were very friendly. The voucher had instructions on where to meet the company at the airport. They had a booth at the airport as well as at my resort and everything was very organized a midst the chaos of other transportation. It was also great that it was a very small bus so we only had to stop at a couple of other resorts on the way. I'm so happy I booked this shuttle as it provided me with peace-of-mind for getting to and from the resort/airport!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"minivan"
"customs"

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We booked them thru my hotel, they picked us up at the Punta Cana airport and brought us to our hotel, and then they took us from the hotel back to the airport. They were very cordial, punctual and helpful. The prices were awesome too. Very satisfied with their shuttle service.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We booked Blue to take us to and from the Punta Cana airport and our resort (Breathless Punta Cana).

Our first impression of Blue was positive. The representatives were fast and polite. The issues started the next day. We had a meeting scheduled to set up the shuttle for our departure at 12:00 noon with Yocenia. We showed up five minutes early and she was not there. We were told to take a seat. She showed up ten minutes late and proceeded to waste our time with babble about what to drink at the resort, info about Punta Cana, etc. Then she said "Okay so the day before you leave come here at noon and we will arrange for your departure shuttle". She also showed us the Blue binder that had her phone number in case we needed her.

Well, lo and behold, the day before our departure we show up at noon and she's not there! We proceeded to waste about four hours of our last day tracking her down and getting our shuttle arranged. She did not even know who we were, and claimed that this all happened because our flight had changed. This is true, but the change in flight only moved our flight back one hour. So even if our flight had never changed, she still would have had to meet us to arrange a departure.

This whole operation seemed really unprofessional. Next time, I'll just stick with Olympus.

1  Thank Julia C
BlueAssistance, Public Relations Manager at Blue Travel Partner Services, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent trip to the Dominican Republic.

At Blue we take customer service very seriously and constantly strive to meet our customers' expectations. Your feedback is very valuable to us, in order to evaluate how we are performing and to continuously improve our services. Unfortunately, in this occasion we were not able to meet your expectations and are really sorry for that.

In order to thoroughly investigate your case and provide you a more personalized response with possible solutions, we would need additional information, such as your complete name, travel dates, hotel and tour operator. Please contact us with this info at our customer service BlueAssistance: quickanswer@bluetps.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We deeply value your feedback and are committed to providing the highest level of service, simply because we feel our customers deserve the best.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us on TripAdvisor.

Kind regards,

Your Team at Blue Travel Partner Services

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana for a week and had an early departure at 6:50 am Sunday May 4th. We had vouchers to and from the airport with Blue Travel. They DID NOT SHOW UP on the morning of departure. We waited 30 minutes before the Bell men told us we had better get a cab if we wanted to make our flight. Still having the voucher, we wrote to Blue Travel. As per the routine, no service, no refund of our $60 cab fair, and NEVER again with them. They are HORRIBLE! Hard Rock was also no help in getting our refund. I have written to Blue Travel 3 times so far and NOTHING.

2  Thank RipRiley1224
BlueAssistance, Public Relations Manager at Blue Travel Partner Services, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for taking the time to write us on TripAdvisor.

Kind regards,