“One issue prevents 5 stars”

Blue Travel Partner Services
$99.00*
Punta Cana Express 4x4 Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We make your travel experiences in the Dominican Republic special, offering unique excursions, airport transfers, 24-hour customer service and Call-Center, VIP services, and much more. Who we are? Blue is a Destination Management Company, with a vast experience in the Dominican Republic and a dynamic team of qualified professionals. These experienced professionals, are committed to service, focused on enhancing clients satisfaction and with endless dedication, have managed to pass on the same spirit to all and each one of Blue's collaborators. With a very solid and agile structure that is strategically divided in different lines of business, Blue quickly and easily adapts to any market change and to our clients' individual needs. Blue is an independent and autonomous company, under the umbrella of one of the biggest tourism groups worldwide, TUI Group. What we offer! * Incoming Services: Excursions, transfers, hotel contracting, assistance, etc. for charter operations, FIT clients, groups & conventions, etc. * BlueAssistance: 24 hour personalized Call Center. * BlueFleet: Own exclusive fleet of vehicles for sole use or for sub-rent, equipped with GPS * BluePremium: Personalized deluxe services (helicopters, limousines, concierge service, bodyguards, cell phone, laptop, tablet rentals, etc.) * BlueOne: Online Reservation System for B2B clients * BlueExtras: White-label system for incoming services available for B2B clients and tour-desk concessions in hotels * BlueCruises: Receptive services for cruise line passengers * BlueMICE: Organization, assistance and coordination of groups and conventions.
Salt Lake City, Utah
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“One issue prevents 5 stars”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We booked a stay at a Bavaro resort which included airport transfer to our hotel using Blue Travel. After emailing Blue to make reservations, and request required voucher, we received no response. A follow up email a couple days later also received no response. A phone call @ 2.99/minute received a very friendly gentleman that assured me that I would receive a confirmation email, with required voucher attached, but we still received nothing. We arrived at Punta Cana with no voucher and not much of an idea if the transfer was going to work out.
On arrival at the Blue Travel counter at, PUJ airport, the staff were expecting us as was evidenced by the paperwork they had with my name attached. The staff were otherwise very friendly, courteous, and professional....except for ignoring my confirmation request, which solely prevents me from rating Blue at 5 stars. Otherwise this company provided a wonderful service. The vans were clean, the drivers were courteous, and the pickup was on time for the return transfer.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank mickeykreg

Richmond, Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Saona island only OK”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were really sold into doing this excursion. They sold us with the beach grilling, beautiful beaches, and catamaran cruise. It was all day which included a total of 4 hours of travel by bus which was annoying. The catamaran cruise was fun. There was a fun party atmosphere and it was my first time on a catamaran. We went to one beach for about an hour and we were hassled by locals the whole time before eating lunch. The lunch was pretty good. Then we got on a speed boat to go to Saona where we only stayed for about 30 or 45 minutes. Even more hassling by locals. Then we went back on the speed boat to about half a mile off shore where it's shallow and there are a few star fish. It was pretty fun, but not really as cool as we were led to believe. They made us feel like we were going to be in the middle of the sea where you can't see any land anywhere but the island was pretty close. Then they took us back to the sketchy port, and drove us back. But they stopped at a big tourist trap souvenir shop. It wasn't really a great excursion, and my husband and I decided that we could have stayed at our resort for a beautiful beach with included food and drinks. The catamaran and star fish swim were the only highlights.

1 Thank cmk042288
Panama City, Panama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

i rate this company as average, i try several times calling at the call center from my country to make the reservation and o could not make any reservation of my shuttle from punta cana airport to my hotel and i got no response never, well i arrive to punta cana wondering if they will pick me up or not... well i found their personnel and i can say that they were very helpful and arrange my transfer to my hotel... in my return i called from the R.D and no problem with the call center, at first they told me that i dint have a return ticket that a just bough a one way when i really buy a roundtrip then the guy told me that they made a mistake and the found my return voucher... everything good with this shuttle company very ON TIME and professional.. i would travel again with this company

Visited October 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Service WAY above we expected!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and friends completed a wonderful week at the Hard Rock Resort. We travelled back to the airport in a full size bus operated by Blue Travel Partner. Every aspect of travelling from the airport a week ago and to the airport two days ago was great. Vehicles were in top shape, very clean, new, and well driven. Drivers quickly worked to load and unload luggage, etc. However, what really impressed me was how rapidly, courteously, and precisely they responded when I called them after arriving home in the USA to discover my smart phone missing. The lady I talked with couldn't have been more helpful, friendly, and at the same time business-like. A few emails and about 30 hours later a different lady emailed they had found the phone and would send it back to me in the USA. I would rank Blue Travel Partner as the best resort shuttle service I have ever experienced. Thank you Blue.

Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue Travel - Within Hard Rock Hotel”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The representatives from this company carry out fraudulent transaction and place on your room bill. Heres why.

We booked a VIP trip to Juanilla Beach at a cost of $186 each x 2 and an inland Dominican Adventure using Hard Rock Resort credit at $18 x 2. Both charged to our room.

On check out from the hotel the above 2 trips had been listed along with another x2 trips (Buggies & Horse Riding). They were lumped as one transaction and we had to request more info, they supplied the info. We never booked these and queried this.

The check out clerk called Blue Travel, they are based in the hotel. The check out clerk then advised us we had signed for the trips.............really, prove it then. He then went to check and returned with the travel rep who alleged we book the trips with him. I informed we did not book these trips with you however we booked the Juanilla Beach and inland adventure. He denied this completely and produced copies of the booking with my signature, forged. THIS IS FRAUD AND I The representatives from Blue Travel company carry out fraudulent transactions and place on your room bill. Here is why:

The check out clerk called Blue Travel, they are based in the hotel. The check out clerk then advised us we had signed for the trips.............really, prove it then. He then went to check and returned with the travel rep who alleged we booked the trips with him. I informed him we did not book these trips with you however we booked the Juanilla Beach and inland adventure with you (the same person). He denied this completely and produced copies of the booking with my signature, forged. THIS IS FRAUD AND I WILL BE ESCALATING LEGALLY.

The additional phantom trips had been booked for the same day as the inland adventure. I am on holiday so would i really want to go on an inland adventure, then go horse riding followed by buggie driving on the same day..........i don't think so. I was also unwell on the day of the inland adventure and called to let them know i would not be attending, why did i not cancel the others if i had supposedly booked these.

The Blue Travel manager then arrived, she said the signatures looked similar, they looked nothing like mine. I asked them to produce the original booking documents (Juanilla Beach & Inland Adventure) to compare signatures and surprisingly they did not have them. I asked the Blue Travel manager to produce copies of my photos on the trips. The photos requested are copies of the momento kind you purchase on trips, surprisingly she did not think they would have copies.

Here is what I think goes on at Blue Travel in Hard Rock.

You turn up, seek info on trips then decide to book. All seems well however the bookings you are ACTUALLY making is completed on another travel reps book. In turn the guys you think has made your booking completes fraudulent bookings in his own book, same amount of trips ( in my case x2) for the same day. This then starts the mind games and self questioning of yourself a checkout as the same guy turns up and states, hey remember you booked these with myself (the fraud ones) and denies booking the original trips citing it must have been my other colleague who is not in today…………if you put up a fight you risk losing your airport transfer.

Take note Blue Travel………BIG BIG mistake and i am coming for you. You will pay the price for forging my signature (FRAUD) and causing me to almost miss my flight during the dispute.

All in all, you decide. Who would pay £6200 for a 2 week stay at Hard Rock. Book original trips that totaled in excess of $400 then try and dodge $68.

1 Thank CambuslangScott
BlueAssistance, Public Relations Manager at Blue Travel Partner Services, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear guest:

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to write us on TripAdvisor. All comments and suggestions are taking into consideration and are of utmost importance to us, in order to improve and/or correct processes in the future.

Please receive our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced during your recent trip to the Dominican Republic. We would like to investigate your case more specifically but therefore need further information. We kindly ask you to send us a copy of your complaint including your first and last name, tour operator and travel dates to following email quickanswer@bluetps.com.

We will get back to you as soon as possible with a detailed response and possible solutions.

Once again thank you for your collaboration.

Warm regards,