“about the BEACH” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cedar Lake, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“about the BEACH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I don't no about all the people that had a seaweed problem but I have never encounted it in Punta Cana. I would go in July if any time difference makes a difference. But really I don't like seaweed yuk' but never like I said had a seaweed problem as far as vendors just ignore them and securtiy is o.k. with me. On my first trip there were no security on the beach then as time went on they appeared and like you said the vendors are by the shore. Must say did get some good bargans when I felt like it though. And yes you have to get up early for a beach lounger thats the way of the beach when the sun comes up suite on bag in tow and off I go. Sun, sand, and that georgous blue water. Now that is my opionion.

Visited March 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Bavaro Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Beautiful - miles and miles and miles of white sand and crystal clear, blue water. Vendors on Beach can be a problem but if you firmly say "No thank you" they will leave you alone.....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Anita45
Barrie, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Beautiful white sand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Best beach I've ever been to. Wonderful white sand, lots of palm trees for shade and no need for watershoes here as the ocen has a wonderful sandy bottom.

Saint John, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“sea weed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Found the seaweed very bad compared to when we were there 2 yrs ago in March.Maybe its the time of the year? sea weed kept filling my bathing suit! LOL

Napanee, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A dream come true”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We spent a week at Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana as group of eight Our villa was more than
the photos on line because the staff are so accomodating to your every need. My first holiday south and my husband and myself were so well treated .always able to ask any staff, be it the villa, at the desk Kenia and the staff always helpful and a pleasant manner , Johanely and Iriana at the guest desks ready to make your stay pleasant.
Your room was safe and spotless,Staff work long hours to make your stay .a pleasure. The beach
sand so clean and white, blue ocean as far as the eye can see.
Poolside staff Wilson and Tiana worked long hours and treated everyone with respect and you
looked forward to their kindness. they showed evryone.
Looking forward to another stay and encourage our friends to cjhoose your resort.
Joan and Jose from Canada