“Best spot to learn this sport ever !”
Review of Bavaro Kite School

Bavaro Kite School
More attraction details
Owner description: Bavaro Kite School at Bavaro Beach is located in the heart of Bavaro on the estern coast of Dominican Republic a great place to learn kiteboarding. With warm weather, good trade winds and calm waters there is no better place to learn this wonderful and exiting sport. The wind blows from the east north east which creates perfect side-onshore kiteboarding conditions.Bavaro KiteSchool is the best place in Bavaro-Punta Cana to learn kiteboarding in a safe and fun environment. It will make your holiday in the Dominican Republic so much more enjoyable and exciting.
Our school’s main goals are safety, quality and last but not least, LOTS OF FUN!Our Instructors are multilingual and IKO Certefied. We teach kiteboarding using the latest gear and equipment available on the market (CrazyFly Kites and Boards). We’re the Exclusive CrazyFly Baords & Kites test center for all Bavaro , one of the best manufacturers of kiteboarding gear in the world.We look forward in seeing you in the water soon!
Idstein, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spot to learn this sport ever !”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always wanted to learn this great sport and I'm very thankful to found this place.
Felipe is a very good teacher to give you a good start to learn Kite surfing.
The beach where you will learn is unbelievable !!! I have had the beautifully beach for myself, and believe me, this is one of the gorgeous beaches you have ever seen with shallow water covered with coconut palms !
Perfect conditions and a professional as a teacher !
GREAT and highly recommended !

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Holger M

Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“No planning, no commitment! No word.....”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had a terrible experience with this kite school. The minute I got to Punta Cana I scheduled a training with Felipe, for two days, but he kept cancelling in last minute for the next day (and not even having him calling, I needed to call to confirm before I left my hotel and thats when I hear about the cancel). The last day we agreed was no different, I was on the taxi close to the school and called to clarify direction and he cancelled me. I lost 30 bucks for the taxi.... Imagine that I lost the entire day because cancelled other trips to attend to the training, my family went to other trip and I was left alone without kite training nor family trip.
Today Im still waiting for his call, its my last day in Punta Cana and of course he will not answer my calls.........
This business is not a serious one, at least from my perspective. If you are on vacations, I would look for another kite school because there are no real guarantees on this one.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank JesusRod
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Great teacher and school”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Really good teacher. Knew what he was talking about and was very polite and direct.

After a course in Holland, I was still struggling and he got me riding by just giving me one tip: fantastic! He knows what to tell someone to get them going, that's what teaching is about.

Visited August 2012
Basel, Switzerland
“Kite Surf”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Very good teacher.
Best adress to learn kiting or step into an higher level.
Very simple and smart teaching. Good an safe technic.
Good and fair Price.

I will book again!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excelent sport with an excellent instructor”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Bkb school is a great place to start with Kite surf lessons. Felipe is a great Kite instructor and great person too.
Eduardo.