“A new favorite beach”

Little John
Ranked #18 of 352 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Little John is located in the luxurious resort of Cap Cana, is the ideal setting for a day out on the beach, your dream wedding, reception or just to grab a few drinks with friends. The spectacular beach front, the extraordinary food, creative cocktail list and variety of music are just some of the things that make this place so special. Come visit us!!!
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Love, love this beach. Beautiful, peaceful, great for kids and even better for parents who would like to have a drink or food for the kids. Only beach we know in that area that is free and has a restaurant/bar on the beach. We adored Jessica! We will be back!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My sister dragged me from London to go to this beach and I am so glad I went. It is one of the most picturesque beaches I've seen in a long time and I'm a big beach holiday person. The restaurant is great - have the big deep fried fish, i think it's called something like "santa domingo fish" and a ceviche. The drinks are also great, they have a good wine selection and make a killer (almost literally, it is so strong) rum punch. You don't have to pay for the cabanas, just what you consume and although the loungers aren't cushioned they're still comfy. This genuinely is such a cool beach club, it's like how you want Nikki Beach to be, a little calmer, a lot less flashy, with normal people, good music and reasonable prices. It's really elegant with great food but also still a BEACH bar, not overly anything just beautiful and fun with delicious food and an incredible view.

1  Thank Ila D
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great place to relax by the beach and also eat and drink at the restaurant. Will definitely come back to it during my next trip.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Jessica was warm and gracious welcoming and serving us. The fried calamari was outstanding. We ordered the red snapper fried and 4 of us struggled to finish the 7lb most outstanding fish I have ever eaten. The beach was white soft sand and waters aqua marine blue with palm trees n cabanas.
Must visit for beach lovers and sea food lovers. Will definitely go back if I'm in Punta Cana next time.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous beach. We stopped here on an excursion. We totally fell in love with the place
White sand, turquoise sea, peaceful = Perfect