“New Yorkers to D.R.”
Review of Cocotours

Cocotours
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1994 Cocotours has grown to be one of the leading independent destination-management companies of the Dominican Republic. Based in Punta Cana with a permanent counter at Punta Cana airport, and with staff and vehicles around the country, we can quote for transportation and tours as well as hotel reservations.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Yorkers to D.R.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

After looking for flights early this year to Punta Cuna, March 29 to April 5, 2014. I couldn't find a good air fair. So, we decided to go into Santiago D.R. since the ride to Puerto Plata was 90 minutes away. After looking for ground transfer to Puerto Plata I came across CoCo tours. Very afraid of not getting what I pay for or talking to someone over the phone or No transportation once there. You have to do everything up front and on line through paypal.. But, I took the chance any way and received a confirmation of payment and all information I quoted to them. Steve McQueen was very responsive and I felt alittle better in doing business with this company. I asked several questions and immediatley answered them. Well, when we arrived they were there waiting for us and very friendly and drove with caution to my resort in Puerto Plata...Confresi Palm Resort Lifestyle....Just lovely..
On the return, a representative was there to inform us the bus was on the way. The bus
was very nice and comfortable and was privately ours. So if your going to D.R. please look up Steve McQueen, with Cocotours and the cost for 4 people was $205 roundtrip. Also, no surprise visitors riding with us making other stops. Totally, private for the 4 of us. I approve this message.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rene M

Manchester, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great service ”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Used these guys for our trip this month. Very friendly and reliable. Prior to us arriving we had great communication with the rep from Puerto plata, very helpful. They are very prompt and reliable. Will definitely use them again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“CoCo tour service”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were met by our driver with a smile and a personalized sign at the airport even though our flight was an hour late. He was friendly & helped us with our bad Spanish. I was glad he was driving - because the habits of DR drivers take some time to get used too!
No complaints. I recommend them and would book with them again on any future trips.
Plus, you can tell all your friends that "Steve McQueen" drove you!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dave R
Wheaton, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“airport transfer”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Used them for airport transfers. Very convenient and easy to book. Professional and friendly staff, especially at the airport. On time with everything.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great transport from Punta Cana to La Romana”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was a great experience, communication was professional and prompt, drivers were courteous and on time. We did a private transfer and it was worth the extra money. Had the whole van to ourselves and didn't have to wait. Would recommend this company without a doubt.

Visited April 2014