Marinarium Excursions - Reef Explorer

from $62.10
from $71.99
from $149.00
1,944 results
All reviews paddle boarding foot massage nurse sharks minute massage floating island no alcohol power snorkeling great massage own pace different activities half day excursion great excursion a short boat ride lounge chairs beautiful fish underwater camera marine life
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was good for the most part! We did the kayaking, snorkeling, short massage, and shark and ray “encounter”.
Giving only 3 stars because: there is no alcohol except a shot of mamajuana at the end, the nurse sharks and rays are completely enclosed in a cage and are clearly not happy to be there, and they charge you $15-30 for photos at the end instead of offering for free (most other excursions we have done in the Dominican offer photos for free since you pay $150+ per person already to be there).
We honestly probably would have chosen a different excursion had we known that they kept their marine life caged up. And that there was no real alcohol available even for purchase.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this was a laid back event and the crew allowed for tours through the reef site and access to paddle boards, kayaks, and, a massage. a great trip for the price

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This excursion was by far my favorite of my visit to Punta Cana. I had never seen the ocean before, but this place made my first time traveling an unforgettable experience. All the staff were so unbelievably friendly and welcoming. It was like spending the day with family. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my friend booked this excursion for last week and it really wasn't what we expected.
Positive notes, the massage was lovely, I felt so relaxed and the reef outside was pretty cool, plenty of fish to look at. We were told we'd have a chance to swim around the area to check out the reefs but ot didn't happen. The whole experience was ruined however by the main event. The sharks and rays were caged in and clearly not happy about being there. If it wasn't bad enough to see these poor animals trapped we were absolutely disgusted as we watched the guys dive down and grab the sharks fins, they were clearly very distressed. We have been snorkeling with Rays before in Antigua and it was amazing, the animals were free to come and go so we assumed this would be similar, we were so wrong. I wouldn't reccomend this excursion if you actually like or care about sea life it was just cruel.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

There are so many choices for excursions in Punta Cana, and it is easy to become overwhelmed. But our snorkeling excursion with Marinarium was just so amazing that I would recommend to anyone. From the relaxing time being out in the middle of the ocean, to the massage, swimming with both sharks and rays, then kayaking and everything else. This was the perfect time for my wife and I.