“At your own pace”

and up
Marinarium Shark and Ray Experience
Ranked #22 of 233 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a half day multi-activity experience at the Reef Explorer. Take this unique excursion where you will relax on a floating island and discover marine life at the best place in Punta Cana. Have a great snorkeling tour on the reef or spend all the time you want admiring the behavior of our sharks. Feel like a marine biologist for half a day! If you want even more adrenaline, get a close encounte...r with our friendly stingrays and give them a kiss. Take a kayak and hunt the reef waves, then sunbathe on our floating mats or get a relaxing massage. A health bar with fruit juices will refresh your thirst and do not forget our vegetables with dips! Go the speed you want and take the activity you enjoy the most in this unforgettable all inclusive experience at the Reef Explorer. A comfortable bus with A/C is waiting for you now.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“At your own pace”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Enjoyed our reef experienced greatly. This was a nice excursion because there was different activities that you could more from at your own pace. We started with a snorkeling tour of the reef with our guide Jason Samuel. He took us around the enclosure over the reef areas, seeing a diverse variety of sea life. We cut the tour a little short because of a 4 foot long barracuda we encountered (what an awesome sight). With safety first, Jason got us inside the safety of the pen and we were able to view this barracuda for a few more minutes more. That was OK as the pen we were in had a juvenile sting ray which we able to hold. Being able to see sharks, sting rays and a large barracuda was a great experience. Getting a smoothy from our sweet little Kairy, and the relaxing pace was just what we were looking for. Muchas gracias Jason Samuel

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exhilarating Experience!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

First off, special thanks to Dary M. He was very understanding and patient with me, as I was terrified to get into the water. He helped me to become comfortable and stayed with me until I was ready go on my own. This was a fabulous experience, no regrets! Still scared..lol...words can't describe the feeling of seeing a bunch of sharks and stingrays swimming around you.
I did a lot of internet search about "shark excursions" and Reef Explorer was the best choice, and would recommend over and over again. Just too short, 4 hours goes way too quick. I was so amazed by the shark and stingray experience, I didn't have enough time to partake in the other activities. I did get a massage though...unfortunately due the language barrier..my masseuse beat me up. lol..I commented on her strong hands...and she got stronger!! So not the most relaxing massage, oh well. Better than an shark bite!! All kidding aside it was worth every penny. Thank you Reef Explorer for being part of my 50th Birthday and checking off another bucket list item.

Ghent, Belgium
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a trhill”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

In December I was with One of my sons in Punta Cana. If you ever get there , then please be sure to do the Reef explorer tour. You get to snorkel with stingrays and nursesharks. The people are very friendly , I would like to send my regards to the Nice girlguide and to Joel. I can also recommend the nice massage , kayak , and dive with an little motor to cruise the reef. The water is very clear and you Will see a lot of fish. All this and drinks , mama juana is included in the price. TWO BIG THUMBS UP

Provo, Utah
“Worth Every Penny!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was an absolutely awesome experience. You get to swim around a coral reef, with docile sharks, sting rays (without the stinger) simply an awesome experience. I would do it again and the staff was amazing especially Dary M great guy and very knowledgeable. Thanks!

“Darling Kairy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Our tour guide Darling went above and beyond to make sure my best friend and I had the ultimate experience! The 4 hours flew by, and we wanted more time! It was such a pleasure to get to know Darling! He made us feel completely safe and as though we were great friends! I would recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Punta Cana! It's an experience we will never forget! Amazing staff! So warm and welcoming! Hands down the best thig I did on my whole vacation!!! Thank you Darling!