“Darling Kairy”

and up
Marinarium Shark and Ray Experience
Ranked #23 of 230 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a half day multi-activity experience at the Reef Explorer. Take this unique excursion where you will relax on a floating island and discover marine life at the best place in Punta Cana. Have a great snorkeling tour on the reef or spend all the time you want admiring the behavior of our sharks. Feel like a marine biologist for half a day! If you want even more adrenaline, get a close encounte...r with our friendly stingrays and give them a kiss. Take a kayak and hunt the reef waves, then sunbathe on our floating mats or get a relaxing massage. A health bar with fruit juices will refresh your thirst and do not forget our vegetables with dips! Go the speed you want and take the activity you enjoy the most in this unforgettable all inclusive experience at the Reef Explorer. A comfortable bus with A/C is waiting for you now.
“Darling Kairy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Our tour guide Darling went above and beyond to make sure my best friend and I had the ultimate experience! The 4 hours flew by, and we wanted more time! It was such a pleasure to get to know Darling! He made us feel completely safe and as though we were great friends! I would recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Punta Cana! It's an experience we will never forget! Amazing staff! So warm and welcoming! Hands down the best thig I did on my whole vacation!!! Thank you Darling!

Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The excursion was excelent and the massages were perfect! Carmen was in charged,she was really kind, an excellent professional and a very nice person!

Providence, Rhode Island
“Loads of fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went with a family of six. We all did the various activities on the list provided and I took full advantage. I did not fully give this a perfect rating only because I could not hear the instructions at the very beginning since it was somewhat windy. Maybe place some speakers or more signs because it took me a while to realize where the nurse sharks were. That being said whenever I had a question it was answered quickly and with a smile. Went kayaking and our tour guide on the kayaks was Darling who was fun. Thanks again Darling!

Quebec City, Canada
“An awsome afternoon!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went to the reef explorer with my mom on January 6, 2013 in the afternoon and we loved it! We had a very good time there! The activities were very fun and everyone was very friendly and helpfull. On that topic I have to mention the name of one of the guide : DARY M PINALES. He is doing a very good work and always with a big smile on his face. He helped me for the diferent activities. Thank you Dary and also all the team for your great work that made us spend a wonderfull afternoon.

Alton, Illinois, United States
“Reef Explorer Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was the best part of the whole trip, got to hold a Stingray, Swim with Sharks, and the MASSAGES were amazing and the BEST of it all...no one begging or asking "from YOU" but GIVING to you..all enjoyment!