“Great Island Getaway”

Presidential Suites - Punta Cana
Ranked #51 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great Hotel had lots of fun the staff was always on top of everything even going out of there way to make our stay great, in particuler this staff member name Capuchino took its time to make sure we had plenty of fun activity to do every day. the beach is amazing in the rooms was beutifull.

Room Tip: second flour
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We celebrated my mothers 82 birthday at this resort, the staff and hotel was great. Want to say thank you to all the Animation Staff, they made my mothers birthday week one that will not be forgotten. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful. Thank you Luisa, Niciana and the others that ran around to make sure our glasses were always filled and anything that me needed was provided.
Santago, David, Guillermo, Gabriel, Raymond, Capuchino, OH YA-Mini Me always made sure we were happy.
We walked down the beach and I will say this resort is one of the best locations on the beach. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: As mentioned in previouse comments -3rd and 4th floor was very nice, but I think any room would be g...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The beach area is amazing in this hotel. We had a room in the 4th story which was really nice. The only issue we had is we did not have the all inclusive plan and although the villas are fully equipped, silverware and dishware is kinda limited. There are some decent restaurants nearby, so it wasn't that bad. Some cereal bowls for breakfast would have been nice though.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My son and I had blast. Overall, the place and the people were great. The rooms were roomy n very clean n the choices of restaurants were very good except for the Italian one. It was great to have entertainment on site n made our stay fun n pleasurable. We really enjoyed the many events n the dancing. I loved how the entertainment group got everyone involved especially Gabriel Rojas. I also want to give props to Ramon. One of the servers in the Italian Restaurant. I've been to many places but by far this has been one of my favorites.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I came on vacation July 31 - August 6. Had so much fun, great food and fantastic animation team, thanks to Raymond Blue, Gabriel and Silvia, very friendly and attentive staff, definitely return next year; Fam. Otero, NC (My only concern is that there should be a different price for people that do not drink alcohol)

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My boyfriend and I loved our time at this resort. Everyone was very friendly, the resort was beautiful and the food was very good!! We especially loved Kimonos Japanese restaurant. The staff there was amazing and treated us very well. We really enjoyed Santiago, David, Guillermo, ypJairn, Jennifer, Louisa Hosta, and Fusto!! We also were very thankful for the front desk staff. Fausto and Eddy took excellent care of us and always made sure we had everything we needed! Would definitely recommend.

-Kim and Dustin

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Well where do i start?
I have to keep it short.

Good
My trip was with mix feelings specially when i red some of these reviews about the resort, when we arrived there they greeted us at the front desk they really made us feel special with everyone smiling and i love the tour on the golf carts.
We unpacked and the rooms was gourgeous really i had a house not a hotel room a house to ourselves and off course i checked all my windows to make sure it was close because of the review still on the back of my mind. let me tell you my friends as soon we unpacked we went to the beach front it was like been in paradise those cabana full beds on the beach was excellent people greeted us felt like i was in heaven. wow my beach bar was excellent i will give it 10 out of 10 bartenders Santos Yogina and Jose made us feel like kings miss you guys wow.
The entertaiment was excellent Raymond Blue you are a star thanks for being so caring about our well being and constantly being a great guy and your service is 2 thumbs up 10 out of 10 really i cant wait to go back.

Breakfast was excellent

Bad

The resort could use a little more entry of dishes to serve and a little bit of foul smell walking in certain areas.

The theft i red on certain reviews is not true at all i left my wallet with money and cologne behind while checking out 5 minutes later it was up front in the front desk waiting for me. wow i was speachless.

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE

Capri Beach House Hotel & Restaurant
Tako Beach Rooms
Tako Beach Rooms
#3 of 16 in Bavaro

Been to Presidential Suites - Punta Cana? Share your experiences!