“Nice Course”

$169.00*
and up
Iberostate Bávaro Golf Course Package
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the fabulous Iberostate Bávaro Golf & Club, created by leading designer P. B. Dye. This magnificent course boasts a length of 6,897 yards, a rating of 73, and a 126 slope. The 105 white silica sand bunkers dotted throughout the course form an eye-catching contrast with the intensely green Supreme Paspalum grass, perfect for this tropical region. Together with the lakes, streams, and even some desert-like features, it creates a combination of colors that is impossible to be forgotten. Simply put, an irresistible temptation for both Pro and Amateur guests staying either at our fine Iberostar properties or at any other resort nearby.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Alexandria, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice Course”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Very nice staff & Course Pro (Santiago) gave a couple new golf eras a 30" minute lesson & they were able to enjoy the experience.

Jersey, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fantastic golf”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Have recently returned from trip to Punta Cana, having played 18 Holes at this fantastic course.
The trip down from the Excellence Resort was a little further than expected. On arrival I was met by the starter who organised water and course card for the round, on starting I played very well on first two holes, I was joined by two local players who allowed me to join them.
From joining these two locals I played the fabulous course very well, playing below my handicap for the first time for many months.
I enjoyed the course, the greens ran true, drinks were well supplied all the way round. I enjoyed lunch in the clubhouse which was enjoyable.
If we return to Punta Cana, I will definitely return to this course.
It has worked out at £160, including clubs and return travel to hotel, with lunch.

Geneseo, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Nice Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Played twice during recent stay. Very nice course in good condition..although greens seemed pretty slow..maybe because I play bent grass and theirs are Bermuda.

Highlight was a near hole-in-one and even more so the beautiful multiple scenic vistas on PB Dye's layout.

Clubhouse staff fine but mistakenly charged me wrong price for rental clubs...will check credit card statement next month to make sure adjustment was made. The starter "the Juan and only" has customer service down to science.

Burger in Clubhouse was fine and server was cute! Was a bit surprised when I ordered a double Bombay G&T and was charged $19.00 US. Hey...it's vacation...I should get over it.

I would play there again in a heartbeat.

Visited October 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Loved Golf In The DR”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We never played in the DR before and were very happy we did. The greens fees were a bit high $165 per person but the course was in great shape. Greens were fast but fair. The pace of play was great. We played in under 4 hours and never felt rushed. We really loved the course. Staff treated us great!

Boerne, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Iberostate Golf -Punta Cana”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

course was beautifully manicured and well maintained. We were just about the only group on the course. Arrangements made through the helpful staff at Secrets Royal Beach Hotel included transportation and lunch at the course. Also included beverages (beer too) on the course.