“Very enjoyable day”

$169.00*
and up
Iberostate Bávaro Golf Course Package
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the fabulous Iberostate Bávaro Golf & Club, created by leading designer P. B. Dye. This magnificent course boasts a length of 6,897 yards, a rating of 73, and a 126 slope. The 105 white silica sand bunkers dotted throughout the course form an eye-catching contrast with the intensely green Supreme Paspalum grass, perfect for this tropical region. Together with the lakes, streams, and even some desert-like features, it creates a combination of colors that is impossible to be forgotten. Simply put, an irresistible temptation for both Pro and Amateur guests staying either at our fine Iberostar properties or at any other resort nearby.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Delafield, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable day”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed the course itself. Enough variety and differing skill levels required based on the tees you select. Manageable from the ladies tee for a beginner.The staff was welcoming and helpful, the transportation was prompt and courteous, rental clubs were fine, beverage cart was available, and the clubhouse was nice. Food was good. The ice cold towel at the end of the round was a nice touch. We would return.

Oak Park, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great course.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My experience as a single golfer at the Golf club was great. the first time I played I was not paired up with anyone. Which was fine. I rented the Titlesit clubs which were very nice. The only thing I would say to change is to offer a little more food selection on the beverage cart. They only had 1 type of sandwich available. Chips, nuts or a candy bar would have been nice. Drinks were plentiful.

The course is beautiful and has some challenges. I have about a 20 handicap. I played from the red tees one day and white tees the other. The coursed moved along very well. (my solo round was about 3.25 hours and with a 4some about 4.25.) so while there was some waiting it was not too much.

I brought my golf shoes, glove and a hat. Balls are available for purchase and tees are provided.

1 Thank Allison P
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very nice course and great quality for price!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

During our trip we visited several golf courses in Punta Cana. And whilst Punta Espada is the best and most amazing (the location and views are unmatchable), this is impeccably maintained, staff is great and the experience is unique! Thumbs up!

Visited November 2012
Superior, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great golf!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Beautiful course, both challenging and fun. Would suggest steps into the "ravine" if you're unlucky enough to hit a ball there!

Wadsworth
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice course”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Easy, fun course to play, since we had two rounds included in our stay. Although since we were at the Grand, I was surprised that drinks (even a bottled water) in the 19th hole bar wasn't included, even though a free sandwich was. Odd policy.