“AMAZING TRIP!!!! Highly reccomend it!”

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
Ranked #4 of 111 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“AMAZING TRIP!!!! Highly reccomend it!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My trip at Paradisus was truly amazing. We stayed at The Reserve and couldn't have asked for a better time and better workers! My boyfriend and i were treated like true royalty constantly being asked what we needed for our day and to top it off the drinks were delicious as well as the food. Jorge Elena and Edwardo are two of the BEST bartenders around Paradisus. They are extremely hard workers as well as a pleasure to be served by!! Fabio Romero, the activities supervisor was a pleasure as well! He personally got to know my boyfriend and i and always informed us of activities going on each day and asking us how our experience has been thus far. If Fabio was not hard at work he was taking his time to get to know each guest on a personal level and inform them of fun things they can do on their stay! Jina & David were the best also!! They taught water aerobics and not only did i get a good workout on vacation but they made it fun with their high energy and fun music!! Truly a wonderful time! I was so sad to leave!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for sharing with us your excellent experience in our hotel. I want to tell you that comments like yours encourage all the staff to continue working hard every day to achieve maximum satisfaction of our guests.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Paradisus Resorts Punta Cana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,463)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is the best resort in Punta Cana for sure. If you are an adult then you must stay at The Reserve part of the Paradisus Plama Real resort. It is quiet and peaceful and you have access to the other parts of the resort when you want to be around more people and entertainment. Beautiful Resort and the rooms are amazing. There are around seven or eight restaurants and two buffets and all the food is great! It is further up from the beach than the main resort but there are golf carts always ready to take you anywhere in just a minute or two.

Room Tip: "All rooms are great but the master suite and swim up rooms are best" "Don't rel...
4 Thank Austin M
Dear Austin,

I would like to extend my gratitude for sharing the impressions of your recent stay. It is a pleasure for me to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future to your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is the best resort in Punta Cana for sure. If you are an adult then you must stay at The Reserve part of the Paradisus Plama Real resort. It is quiet and peaceful and you have access to the other parts of the resort when you want to be around more people and entertainment. Beautiful Resort and the rooms are amazing. There are around seven or eight restaurants and two buffets and all the food is great. The staff is amazing and friendly and they will never say no to you.

Room Tip: "The swim up rooms and master suites are the best but there all amazing rooms" "Don...
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2014

we stayed at the reserve at paradisus palma real resort 45 persons attending our sons wedding,total chill out very attentive staff we would like to thank all the staff who made our holiday brilliant Juan tiren looked after us around the pool,Raul timenez and Julio caraballo who looked after us in bar gabi also to rumando mercedes the reserve is a very good 5 star hotel and we are planning our next trip to this paradise hotel as near in the future as possible.

Room Tip: 45 persons were in our wedding party and all rated their rooms as excellent.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lyn D
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Lyn,

I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful vacation and wedding with us and it is a real honor for me to hear your comments about the exceptional service you have received from some staff members.

The Paradise waits for you!

Waynesboro, Virginia
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from six relaxing and wonderful days at the Reserve.
We want to thank all the people that made our vacation so pleasant and enjoyable. Most of all Gabril Bobadilla, concierge. Who made all our requests possible.
Also thanks to Nadie,Felipe,Cristofer and Laura. Who we met at the beach and pool. These are some of the people that made our stay a truly memorable one.

Many thanks
Ed and Joy

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Edward,

We are honored to hear about your satisfaction. It is thanks to staff members such as Gabriel, Felipe, Christopher and Laura that we managed to create unforgettable stay.

We greatly appreciate your valuable comments and we will be anxiously expecting your next visit.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here with my family and girlfriend in February of 2014. This is hands down the nicest resort I have a ever set foot on and I travel a lot! Food was amazing. Service was awesome. I stayed in the reserve section of the resort. GET A SWIM UP ROOM you wont regret it. By far the most relaxing resort too ive ever been too. The walk to the beach is a very long but golf carts take you to the ocean in like 30 seconds. If you don't like this resort than you must be allergic to fun. book it now!

Room Tip: Swim up room FOR SURE
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 414brewcrew
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear guest,

I am glad to learn you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our facilities. I am sure this will be the first of uncountable amazing vacation at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have just reserved 2 suites at the the Paradisus Reserve for the first time. I have been to Punta Cana the last 6 years at a different property and have heard such great things about this property. I have been in contact with them since making the reservation and the team there is absolutely fabulous so far. They are trying to make your stay special and memorable and my experience, not have arrive yet, is just fantastic. Im looking forward to my special vacation this year and the experience.

(I had to put a date to submit this review however as mention above the service prior to arriving was fantastic and I do not arrive until August)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 6064
Dear guest,

Thank you for selecting The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real. It will be an honor to host your next stay in August. I am sure you will experience the best vacation ever.

The Paradise waits for you.