“7 days in paradise.”

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just returned from an amazing week in Domincan Republic. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real. I want to do a shout out to an amazing crew and service. Great hospitality. The first one is Adenomer Perez Santiago from Hydro Grill. Another great service from Raydin Delgado. As well as from Jairo Pacheco. Also Osvaldo Martinez. As well as Alexander Ozuna. And last but not least Edward Peguero. (chocolate). And from the beach "mi negrito" Raulin. They all did amazing service. The treatment was great. I couldn't have had a better time. For sure will be coming back to visit soon! Thank you for the amazing vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate your compliments about our staff. Our commitment is to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal.

I love your pictures with Adenawer, Deivi, Andy, Christian, and the pool concierge staff.

Paradisus Resorts Punta Cana

Write a ReviewReviews (7,672)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is ridiculously amazing! My fiancé and I had a blast they treat you like Kings! The food was delicious! And there service is superb. I'd like to especially that a few of the servers and employees that's de it so wonder full: Anendauer at the Hydro grill. Christian at the GABI club, and Deivi and Andy that worked on the beach! Had a blast! Thanks for the great week!
-Tito de Los Angeles

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Tito,

I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and it is a real honor for me to hear your comments about our facilities and the exceptional service you have received from Adenawer, Deivi, Andy, and Christian. I will personally pass on your comments to each one of them.

The Reserve team is going to be more than glad to welcome you back for a next amazing vacation.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at The Reserve 10 nights, June 23- July 3. Everything was great, the service, the facilities, the food…

We paid a little extra to have a family concierge, and we would do it again! Sofía was excellent, she was very concerned about everything and made sure we had a great vacation time. We didn't have to worry about reservations for dinner or having a space at the beach. Also, she prepared treats for the kids, which they loved. Beside Sofía, the last days we had Milly as our concierge. She was also great and always willing to help, she seamed very knowledgeable about every single detail at the hotel. Thanks to both! We had the best vacation experience ever!!!

Thanks to Francisco at the beach, he always got us a nice space. The other staff at the beach were great too, very attentive!

All the servers and the barmen at the Hydro Grill were excellent, we only got the names of two of them, Jairo and Wilfredo, but we always had a good experience eating there.

We liked all the restaurants, specially AQUA and GABI BEACH, we had dinner twice at each. The food at The Reserve and also Paradisus, is outstanding compared with other resorts. You have a la carte menu for lunch which is weird to find in all-inclusive resorts.

Our kids, of 6 and 2, loved the KIDS ZONE . They wanted to stay there all day! The facilities and the staff are wonderful, specially Ynes and Wanda who usually were in charge of them. Ynes also stayed one night with our kids and they loved her.

We also used the YHI Wellness. I liked the spinning classes despite the heat and mosquitos… The only thing that disappointed me was that one day I got to the class when it was just beginning and all the bikes were taken and although I did have a reservation nobody bother to get one for me… Other than that the fitness facilities were really good and well maintained.

The room was spectacular and it was kept clean all the time. Housekeeping was great too. The only problem was the bad odor coming from the tubes; they tried to fix it as soon as we reported it.

For sure, if we return to Punta Cana, The Reserve will be our choice!

Thanks for made our vacation a unique experience!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gabriela Y

Dear Gabriela,

Thank you a lot for your comment! It is wonderful to learn how magnificent your stay was! I really appreciated your comments regarding the professionalism and warmth of some of our staff members. I will make sure they receive your comments.

This unique Paradise will be waiting for you!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just returned from a week in heaven, peaceful, relaxing and our every need taken care of. Where were we, the Reserve, at the Palma real in the Dominican Republic. Our room, a one bedroom suite, in the family concierge was magnificent. Our concierge, Mayra, was great, she saw to our every need and then some. It was my sons birthday and while we were at the pool, she had the room decorated with signs & balloons, there was a fruit and cheese platter, cupcakes & truffles. She was very organized, and was able to get us into all the restaurants we wanted, times we wanted. My husband left our camera in the reception room and one phone call to her and Olympus company, whom I truly recommend, Carlos, the driver drove back to the hotel got everything back to us before we had to board the plane. The beach was great thanks to Francisco, he set us up every morning with a smile, perfect seats and two hot cups of delicious coffee. Davi was also very helpful and was always around when you needed him. Room service, House keeping, turn down service always taken care of don't have their names but our room was 5220 during the week of 6/29/13-7/6/13, all the Guys at the hydro grill especially Guzman really looked after us while we were at the pool. My sister and her husband were with us at the reserve, they also loved Mayra, Francisco, Davi and their room service guy Emanuel. We really have no complaints, we plan on going back.

Sent from my iPad

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Frank S

Dear Frank,

I feel highly honored to learn you have had a great stay at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real and that our services went beyond your expectations!

It will be a real pleasure to welcome you back to your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Amazing Place. Very good. The reserve is very beautiful and there's everything within reach. Even a Mall is nearby in the resort. Staff is very nice and helpful.I was there for 7 days and was literally paradise on earth. I will surely come back some day. I have no doubt Palma Real, Reserve or not, is the best hotel to stay in Punta Cana.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ruben,

I am glad to hear t your stay with us was a pleasant experience. You may rest assured it will be an honor to welcome you back to Paradisus.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We visited the Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real (Punta Cana) back in May (about two months ago). It's a relatively new resort with great attention to detail throughout the property. But what struck us so remarkably was the outstanding service by the entire staff. Especially from Cesar, our primary Family Concierge, who planned our entire stay, gave us a tour, took care of our two young boys (Johnnie and Robbie), and performed many special thoughtful favors to delight both us and our boys. Milly, a second family concierge, was also very helpful. We were continually surprised by the attentiveness and helpfulness of resort staff, especially Rafael and Jairo who both took a likng to our boys. One of the gardeners even gave our boys fresh coconut water from fruit he had just picked from a tree he climbed. All the staff at the Kdis Zone were also exceptionally helpful taking care of and entertaining the children. We have so many wonderful memories of the beach, the resort, good food, the circus and all the other shows, it's impossible to mention it all in a short online review. If you are looking for a great resort destination to just relax with your family, this is the place to recharge your batteries.

Room Tip: Staying at the Reserve brings much greater access throughout both resorts and well worth the upgrade...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jean,

Please, allow me to say that I totally agree with you: The Reserve has beautiful landscapes, luxurious rooms, and exquisite cuisine, but what makes the big difference is the staff. The most complete and dedicated team that with his enthusiasm, charisma, effort, and sympathy can turn your vacation into an unforgettable experience.

Thanks for mentioning their names in this comment and for highlighting the service provided. I assure you that the whole team is very happy to know we could make a positive difference.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The wait staff was outstanding. I would like to mention three in particular, Angela, Pedro, and Felipe at the Aqua Restaurant and Gabi Beach Restaurant in the Reserve who were very attentive, especially to the two 85 year old grandmothers. They were very friendly and accommodating. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and all the details that were in the wedding planner were accomplished. I wish to commend in particular Yessica Perez, the Romance Coordinator, who is very professional and attentive to the needs of the bridal party. Natalie was great at the ceremony as well. The hotel was very beautiful and rooms comfortable and spacious. The pools were beautiful also. The food in the Aqua Restaurant and Gabi Beach was fabulous. The beaches are accommodating with lounge chairs, however a lot of seaweed along the surf. The only complaint we have was with the check-in because the rooms were not what we ordered and we had to settle with what was available. I want to commend the hotel in helping the family with transportation to the hospital when one of the grandmother's was taken to the hospital for an emergency. Everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful the wedding was at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Getting married is one of the most important moments in a couple's life. When that moment comes, we want everything to be perfect and according to our plans. I am extremely proud to know that your daughter's wedding was great and wonderful moment that exceeded her expectations.

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments and I look forward to welcome you back soon at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.