“Beautiful resort excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
Ranked #5 of 107 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Beautiful resort excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Besides all the wonderful amenities; I have to say that Shenlly and Jiren at the bar provided us with excellent service. The beach and food was excellent and all the servers were excellent. This was an excellent trip and enjoyed by our whole family. We are already planning a stay for next year. From the Fuente and Perez family.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel P
Rafael T, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Fuente & Perez Family,

Your kind and valuable words left me speechless as there is not greater satisfaction than learning that all your expectations were exceed and that you are already planning a stay for next year.

Thank you for preferring The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real and we await you soon for a next excellent vacation.

Paradisus Resorts Punta Cana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,253)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The team at Palm Real continues to make us feel so welcome. We have been there many times and will continue to come back because of the great facilities, service and staff. Special thanks to Francisco Estrella at the vacation club pool as he always provides our family and friends spectacular service. Also thanks to Juan de Aza and his team at Gabi Beach for the great service. If people are looking for a first class vacation this is the place to stay. See you in 2013

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Michael,

One of our goals is to create wonderful and unforgettable memories, and it is a real pleasure to learn that through during your stays, we have completely achieved that goal. Allow me to express you my gratefulness for your compliments to Francisco Estrella and Juan de Aza; it is thanks to employees like them that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests.

The Reserve team is going to be more than glad to welcome you back next year to celebrate another great vacation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful! We were quite impressed with the grounds, decor, service, food options---everything!! I traveled with a big group however the resort was able to fully accommodate our every desire and was most attentive.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments about our grounds, facilities, decor, and service. It pleases us to know that we completely fulfilled your expectations.

It will be always a pleasure to welcome you back in this your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just returned last night from a fabulous resort. My family stayed in the reserve section and we had the 1 bedroom master suite along with the 1 bedroom master suite swim up. The rooms were very large and well equipped with endless 5 star amenities that did not disappoint. The balconies were endless with a jacuzzi, seated area and area to eat with a table for four persons. The swim up was like a huge backyard with a private cabana, lounge chairs and again huge balcony with the above mentioned. This section was quiet but there is nothing to complain for it was a holiday to escape the chaotic rigors of life in North America. I cannot over emphasize the customer service that this resort goes out of their way for its guest. Special thank you to Marlenia, Ana, Steban and Roberto de Leon for remembering everything the way we like as well furfilling every request we made and beyond. Transport to and from anywhere on the resort in golf carts is plentiful as you enjoy how majestic the grounds are. The spa is a definite must for any frequent five star traveller. I will say that the only area that appears to not be at the true 5 star level was the food however that does not mean that you cannot enjoy a sumptuous meal. Our family loved Vento first then Aqua. We found that if you did not like a particular food in regards to presentation or taste just tell the staff and be patient for they are more than willing to accommodate to please you. Bravo to all the hardworking staff. The hotel section is more lively but it does not compare to the endless pampering and luxury of the reserve section. The royal service provides even more privacy with oceanfront views but again the rooms are definitely not the same size nor balconies as the reserve. I would definitely recommend this resort and upgrade to others and look forward to heading back again. Bien cocido. Hasta la vista.

Room Tip: Choose a room category with a pool view since the garden view really has no scenery.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank EbonyMan
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting us as your vacation destination and for recommending The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real to future travelers. It is thanks to guests like you, that our Company has reached the success and gained prestige through the last years.

It pleases us to hear your comments about our facilities and the great service you have received from our staff. I will personally pass on your compliments to each one of our staff members.

Kind Regards,

Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and i arrived to a wonderful vip check in lounge and met Dalliance Laguerre who then took us on a tour of our suite and also showed us the upgraded swim up suite which we just had to have...AMAZING. We were wonderfullly amazed at the kindness,friendliness and positive attitudes of every single employee we made contact with. I would like to single out Mr. Wilkin Rosario, Mr Gustavio Bostio (our wonderful bartender at Gabi Club), and Jairo and Julio out at the Pool. I would also recommend a visit to the yh1 spa. The food was average for the breakfast choices but outstanding for our dinners, which require reservations that we had no problems getting. Would and will recommend this resort to family and friends. Ialso must mention the the beach area with its beachside service on powder white sands is a wonderful experience. AAAAA+++++

Room Tip: swim up suites are the way to go. a little pricey but we feel it was worth it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Our devotedness is to provide the highest quality service level beyond our guest expectations, and it is a real pleasure to learn we were able to exceed your expectations. I would like to thank you for appreciating the warmth and dedication of our staff. You may rest assured that I took a good note of your observations.

It will be an honor to host your next stay in the future.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Upon entering the hotel, I was impressed with my name being displayed to show I belonged at this hotel. The host at the receptionist area was more than helpful with making sure all arrangements have been met and it also helped, they had an surprise "Welcome" drink waiting for me...PERFECT!! I entered my room and was SUPER impressed with the decor, set up arrangements and the overall layout. The customer service was OUTSTANDING from everyone at the resort. Romara Rosario and Alfansa Reys kept my room cleaned all throughout my stay and Juan Rosa made sure my wet bar stayed stocked and my Plantatos chips were there every night..lol. Eating at ALL the wonderful resturants was an exerience on its own. Juan Peguero, made eating at the Gabi Club worth each visit. Just pleasent, attentative and a breath of fresh air.
I did have a bit issue with the smell in the room from the moisture, but maintainance and housekeeping made sure things gotten taken care of right away, so I had no other concerns during my stay. The property was well kept, and if there was an issue anywhere on the resort, it was being taken care of on the spot. The bells man ALWAYS had a smile on their faces and everywhere you looked on the resort was beautiful nature!! This experience, would NOT me my last, I would MOST DEFINITELY return and would refer anyone I know to stay at the Paradisus Palma Real.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Dionne W
Dear Dionne,

I am glad to learn you have had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our services and facilities. Our biggest satisfaction is to know that all your expectations were exceed and that you will return in a near future.

I will gladly pass on your compliments to Ramona Rosario, Alfonsa Reyes, Juan Rosa, and Juan Peguero.

Kind regards,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Spent 5 days here. Came with 10 people including 1 infant and 3 children. Property was immaculate - Rooms were clean and tastefully appointed. Pools and surrounding lounges were always set up just right.
Hamlet Rosa served our meals and after the first day - knew precisely what we needed without us having to ask. He was so attentive to our needs - it made the trip extremely relaxing- which is no small task catering to a group this size. He answered every issue - the kids spilling drinks, dropping silverware, etc with a smile and always saying no problem. What a nice person - great employee. I am sure this is the type of representation that management looks for - and I would not be surprised if he is in Management by the time we return on our next trip. I would hire him if he ever decides to come to the United States!! Thank you Hamlet --- you made our vacation very special.
All the employees were wonderful and couldnt have been more helpful.
Kudos to Pedro Paulino and Adenauer Perez at the Hydro Grill who never once walked by with smiling at the kids and making them feel special - and asking if we needed anything.
The rooms were great - the facility was clean and very well maintained -- but its the employees who make or break a vacation and they certainly made it right for us!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nat C
Dear Family,

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you had a great stay at our The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real. Please allow me to express my gratefulness for your comments about our staff; it is thanks to our excellent team that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. I will personally pass on your comments to Hamlet Rosa, Pedro Paulino, Adenawer Perez, and the rest of the staff.

We await you soon at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real for a next unforgettable family vacation.

Regards,