“MOST AMAZING VACATION EVER!”

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
Ranked #3 of 113 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real from Sept 22 to the 29th 2012 through RCI timeshare. I have never experienced a resort like this in my life. Everything you look at is beautiful from the grounds to the rooms to the food presentations. We were upgraded to a garden suite which was amazing. The property is huge!! I have to give a special shout out to Gabriel Rijo, Octavio Fransua, and our favorite- Julio Moya! Every time we were ready for another drink or order of nachos, he was right there with a smile on his face! Can't wait to go back!

3  Thank lori79
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear guest,

One of our goals is to create wonderful and unforgettable memories and it is a real pleasure to learn that we have completely fulfilled your expectations.

Thank you for preferring The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Managing Director

Write a ReviewReviews (7,585)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Shout out to my homegirl Wanda at the kids zone,My daughter Bianca loves her!! Shes a very sweet caring person. & Shoutout to all my home boys, Luis E Rodriguez!!, Bernardo Santana!!, Felipe Pinales!! Hard working guys, always with a geniune smile on their face!! The only downside was some of the conierge crew that were one of the guys, didnt want to give me change of a 20 to give tips to all the people that helped my family on this trip. The reason i know this is because the next day , he was okay with opening his box and giving another couple change. Im trying to help out everybody that helped me. Overall very caring people, and my family had an amazing time ..... like alwayss!!

Room Tip: We had a lower corner room that lead to the pool. AMAZE !!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tinaa T

Dear Tinaa,

It is a real honour for me to hear your comments about our facilities and the exceptional service you have received from all our staff. We are aware that it is thanks to our excellent team that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each one of them.

Tinaa, we await you soon at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real for a next unforgettable vacation.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed in The Reserve 1BR suite in Bldg 52 for four nights and loved the layout and decor of the hotel. I don't think anyone would argue that the hotel is beautiful! Multiple pools, many beds, loungers and umbrellas. The hotel has many areas that seem private so that it's not one large pool and many loungers in a circle instead the pool area is broken up into various sections separated by bridges and plant beds. Very well planned.

I was slightly disappointed in the inconsistent service. As a previous reviewer stated, during the day the waiters at the buffets took a long time to bring water and wouldn't stop by to refill drinks unless asked. The hotel should really look into the inconsistent service because you do pay a hefty premium over other very nice hotels in the area and they won't be able to get over on just the appearance of the hotel for too long.

Also, wifi throughout the hotel and at the pools was a very nice feature for those that enjoy using their devices during vacation!

Overall, after visiting many, many other hotels in the 9 years of traveling to Punta Cana, I was impressed with the food quality (breakfast and dinner buffet is very small at Reserve, but you can go to the Palma Real's buffet or any of the various restaurants which require a reservation).

I just booked five rooms for December with 4 other couples so I am giving the hotel another opportunity to demonstrate a more consistent service standard.

Luis the bartender at H20 bar was EXCELLENT as well as Bolivar at Palma Real. Top notch attention and extremely helpful and pleasant!!!! Thank you for making our trip enjoyable!

Our check-in/check-out agent was very matter of fact and we learned later didn't even take the take to explain the extra amenities afforded to us by staying at the Reserve (Gabi Beach, Gabi Club, etc.)

Room Tip: Bldgs 50, 51 are closest to the main lobby/restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nycTravelGuy

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting us as your vacation destination. It pleases us to hear your comments about our facilities and the great service you have received from Luis at the H20 Bar and from Bolivar Guzman.

I highly appreciate your constructive observations about some of our services. Your observations were discussed with the corresponding departments and appropriate measures will be taken wherever possible.

Once more, thank you for your valuable comments. I do hope to have the opportunity to host your next stay in Punta Cana in this your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Excellent accommodations, friendly staff and great food.
Special shout out to Jose Valverde, David Mendoza, Gregory up front and Deivi, Pedro & Ruquermin for all their kind, friendly assistance to make our trip memorable.

1  Thank Skyler C
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear guest,

I would like to extend you my gratitude for selecting us to celebrate your vacation, and for sharing the impressions of your recent stay. It is a pleasure for me to hear that you loved your stay with us.

I feel proud and grateful for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our staff. It is thanks to our excellent team that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each one of them.

I look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again at your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was at the reserve in late August for a wedding. I was with a group of about 70 people. The staff really made us feel welcome. Many knew our names by the end of the first day. It was great to walk to the breakfast buffet and be greeted by smiling faces! I really enjoyed the amenities in the reserve as well. The swim up bar was key!! Spent a morning at the spa for a massage- it was absolutely breath-taking with the bucket shower, jacuzzis, etc. Our room had a private jacuzzi too!

5 stars, loved this place!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank penelope_NJ

Dear Penelope,

I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and it is a real honour for me to hear your comments about our facilities and the exceptional service you have received from all our staff.

Once again thank you for staying with us. We await you at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real to celebrate another unforgettable stay.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and 1-year old twins stayed at The Reserve last month (Sept 2012) and have been incredibly impressed with our experience. We booked a family concierge suite and have loved all the attention and surprises! Although our babies are too young to remember, we did appreciate the little attentions they received... Sofia, our concierge, was sweet, attentive, helpful, motherly, smiling and she made our stay incredible. Hamlet, who was in training with her, was equally friendly and has provided outstanding service during our whole stay! And the restaurant staff, Leudy and Felipe always took care of us and our little ones with attention. The staff as a whole seem genuinely happy to work there which shows in their service.
We highly recommend booking a vacation there.

Room Tip: King size beds were only available in the master suites during our stay. Beds are comfortable and su...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mommyinlove

Dear guest,

At the Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations, and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal.

Thank you for your kind compliments of the customer service you received from our staff. Comments such as yours serve as great motivation for all of us. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each one of our team members.

Once more, thank you for your valuable comments. I do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again at your second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was our 6th time at this resort and it was again our best vacation. The reserve section is an oasis a step away from the crowds. The grounds are impeccable and the staff makes efforts to anticipate your every need. Best Service ever had in my life. There are many restaurant choices and for an all-inclusive resort the food standards are quite high compared to others I've experienced and Oh my God, they now have a Restaurant signatured by Martin Barasategui which is called Passion, SIMPLY AMAZING. Out of this world, you will never never eat as well in a 5 star resort. We also had the pleasure of meeting the Hotel Manager, Isabel and the Spa manager, Daniella, both wonderful women who i believe are making a difference. Perfection does not exist but this resort comes close. Try it yourself and you will want to go back, especially if you go for a swim up suite.

2  Thank Sylvia B
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Sylvia,

I am pleased to hear that during these six stays you have been selecting us as the perfect place to host your holidays. For us, you have become a very special member of our long and valuable family.

Thank you for appreciating the friendliness and dedication of our staff. It is thanks to our excellent team that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each one of them.

I look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again at your home second home, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.