“Pretty good”

Noah Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #9 of 301 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Sushi, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mezcla de sabores, opciones gastronomicas que son verdaderas obras del arte de la cocina. Placer para tus sentidos, combinados con un ambiente y servicio de primera, son los elementos encargados de hacer de tu visita a Noah una experiencia digna de ser disfrutada.Nuestro desfile de delicias culinarias inicia a las 12:00 m. con una inigualable combinacion de sabores, la mejor manera de deleitar tu paladar. En Noah disfrutaras de una atmosfera libre de stress, ambientado con un diseno minimalista ideal para reuniones familiares, de negocios o compartir con amigos.Al caer la noche, Noah se convierte en punto de convergencia de una variada e interesante mezcla cosmopolita de comensales y celebridades avidos de disfrutar la seleccion de finos platos de la cocina fusion latina, con un toque caribeno. Deja que tu paladar se deleite, llevandote a vivir un extasis de sabores unicos o simplemente experimenta la magia de un ambiente donde el buen gusto y los finos ingredientes te llevaran de la mano y seran los responsables de hacerte vivir una experiencia como ninguna otra.Dejate envolver por nuestra magia y permitenos seducir tus sentidos...
New York
“Pretty good”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here two or three times when we find ourselves at the San Juan market. I would only order something simple here. They have an extensive menu which to me is always pretty scary as going from Italian foods to Japanese to Mexican foods here in Dominican Republic never turns out well. The salads are good, the basic hamburger, not their version of the gourmet burger is also ok. I had a black bean soup recently which was also surprisingly good. My friend ordered a pizza...ok. By the way if you want excellent pizza in the Bavaro you must try Venezia pizza. But again I would say the quality here at Noah is good but nothing at all too exotic.

Visited February 2014

Illinois City, Illinois
“Felt a little scammed”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went to this restaurant on our taxi driver's suggestion. I had heard of Noah so I agreed to go there. We had limited time to eat. Our flight was taking off in three hours. The driver was kind ,I think, to tell the staff that we were in a hurry. They understood and said they could serve us immediately. We ordered, got bread, and literally thirty five minutes later were told our order was " thawing" and would be a while. Fresh fish never thaws and good service would never recommend that kind of item to people with limited time. Everybody was accepting that we were in a hurry and they would accommodate when we were seated, even asked me how much time I had. From that point on we got terrible service. Even getting the check took forever. We got salads, paid too much, and left. Good salad but felt scammed. Won't recommend, won't be back next trip.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PrairiecreekIL
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Excellent again and again”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to Noah in Plaza San Juan in Bavaro by 3rd time. Again the service, food and staff were excellent. We will go back again and definitively this is one of our preferred place in Bavaro. We had fish stuffed with crab meat, delicious and very nice presentation.

This is a place we highly recommend in Bavaro to have a great dinner and a wonderful evening.

• Visited February 2014
New Jersey
“We ventured out of the AI...”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We decided we wanted to have dinner off the AI property we stayed at, and Noah was recommended. They sent a car to pick us up, and we took a cab back to the resort. The food was awesome! Surf and turf, red snapper taquitos, and Noah Pork! Followed by an excellent cappucino and Creme Brulee! I would highly recommend Noah to anyone as the menu is versatile and offers something for everyone!

Visited January 2014
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Always good”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

For me it is the best place to go in Bavaro, great food, variety, excellent sushi and good service! Never had a problem.

Visited January 2014